15🌻

There are 4 interchanging POV changes. I just wanted to say that cuz I know I be getting irra when I read a bunch of POV changes.

Aliyah|Queen

"Stop touching me and focus on the road." I said, snapping my fingers. We just left my apartment and he was driving us to his mom's house. He sucked his teeth and left a hand on my leg, slowly letting it drift up my leg.

SMACK!

"OW! Bit—Gurl, you gone make me—"

"Look at the fucking road!" I stress, mugging him. "Pussy hungry. I know it's good, but—"

"You must wanna fight?"

"Yeah—But not in that way, nasty fucker." He busted out laughing.

"Aye—Say you mad?" He flicked my lip. I slapped his hand away. "Mad ass." I rolled my eyes, and snatched away.

"See, you childish. Imma have to get me a older nigga."

"Do it if you want to. Imma have that nigga on a breathing machine—God as my witness." I sighed.

"Ughhh, you not my nigga!" I bucked.

"Oh really? That be y'all favorite line until a nigga have you in a Full Nelson. All of a sudden, I'm Daddy. Ain't that right?" He licked his lips and looked over.

"What's a Full Nelson?" I asked. He looked at me and smile.

"You'll see." I sucked my teeth. That wasn't a good enough answer. I was about to search it up when we pulled up at his mama's house. He took the phone out of my hand.

"Look that shit up later." He put the phone in the cup holder. He got out, leaving the car running. I decided to run in with him real quick while the baby was still sleeping. When we approached the front door, all you could hear was Kendell and Sheronda yelling.

"HE DIDN'T DO SHIT TO HER!" I heard her yell. Glass shattering.

"FUCK BOTH OF YALL!"

"Fuck." I heard him curse, trying to unlock the door. He finally busted through it.

"What y'all got goin' on?" He almost yelled, looking around. There was broken glass everywhere. Kendell stood in the corner, breathing heavily. Sheronda and some dude stood in the middle of the living room. Star and Teelee, plus a dark skinned girl (who looked like she had been crying) stood in the hallway that lead to the rooms. I noticed that Teelee's eyes were puffy too, and she had light bruises—probably wearing make up.

"I'm finna kill this nigga!" Kendell announced, about to charge again. The way he shifted made me see the blood dripping from a cut on his head.

"Chill." Kentrell grabbed him and pushed him towards the door. "Go wit' Queen. Queen, take em around the block—and why the hell my bro bleeding like that?" He brushed past me and I followed him, going to the drivers side. He leaned his head against the window as I pulled off.

"What happened?" I asked him. He ignored me as I turned the corner. I just sighed and got quiet as I neared the convenience store.
*

Kentrell|Youngboy

"Somebody tell me what the fuck goin' on—gone make me shoot this bitch up." I mugged everybody in the room, including dick riding ass Quay. Quay was apart of my gang, but I dismissed his ass for being too slimy.

"Ian tell you to be no super hero! All I told you was to get him out."

"Well, guess what? I'm finna kick y'all out too, cause I pay e'rythang bout this raggedy shit." I said, looking around at the dusty ass house.