40🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"ONE TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY—AYE!" The DJ yelled into the mic as I was twerking on YB in the middle of the "dance floor". The whole place was packed out with stars and we were having a good ass time. So far, nobody's gotten kicked out or nothing.

"AYE AYE AYE!" Nicci hypes me up as the music switches to Afrobeat. I get excited as hell, handing Leah my phone so she can record.

I started winding my hips and grinding on Kentrell to the beat of the song. He put his hands on my hips and I clasped my fingers between his and swayed my hips.

"You workin' on anotha one." He mumbled in my ear.

"Is that the alcohol talking?" I ask, laughing.

"That's my dick talkin'." I busted out laughing. Leah handed my my phone because it was flashing.

"Why you FaceTiming me? You still here ain't you?" I asked Lucas as Kentrell hugged me.

"Yeah, but Ion feel like gong through that crowd. Your sister just came up to me looking for you."

"I don't have a sister."

"Who this?" The camera flipped and I saw my delusional ass ex friend.

"Um, stay right there, I'm on the way." Damn, I was hoping I didn't have to kill a bitch on my birthday.

"Come on." I grabbed Kentrell's hand and made our way through the crowd.

"Where we going?" He asked. I ignored him as we finally made it to where Lucas was.

"Who the fuck let you in?" I asked Avery, who was drinking a slush.

"The money I paid, duh! Happy birthday!" She tried handing me a light pink gift bag. I just looked her up and down.

Pause, let's rewind.

I met this hoe my freshman year. They say you shed the fakes that year, but I gained a snake then. I happened to meet her right after me and Red started talking. She was all smiles, all nice and shit—and popular too. That was, until me and Red went public. Then it was he knows where home is and shit like that.

I just figured the bitch was a hater until there was a rumor that they were fucking around. Since I couldn't really...prove it, I cut her off and busted Red in his shit and threatened him. Ever since then, she liked to throw slick shots like a little bitch.

"I don't want your gifts, baby." I pushed her hand away.

"Open it." I opened the bag to see a bunch of...boxes? I pick one up. Kentrell picked up a box too. I had a box of condoms and he had a Plan B.

"Better late then never. Sorry I couldn't get to you before the first one." Me and Kentrell both looked at each other in disbelief.

"Should I beat this bitch ass, bae?"

"Nah, it's yo day."

"I'll catch yo hoe ass on the street." I threw the box at her face as a big ass dude snatched her up.

This hoe stupid, this shit cost too much.

"Bet that up, bitch!"

"AND DO!" I laughed as she got dragged out and was booed by the small crowd of people in ear shot.

"Man, fuck that! I'm tired of being sober!" And with that, a bitch got LIT.
*

"Yooooo, turn your ringer off thug." I groaned, covering my head with the pillow.

"That's you, and when you start calling me thug?"

"Just now." I shrugged as I answered the phone.