8🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Kendell, give me my damn baby!"

"No." He mutters, sitting down with her. I roll my eyes, not feeling like arguing. "Can you bring me ha blanket? It's on my bed." I shrug, starting to the back. I walk past an open door, seeing Kentrell chilling with out a shirt on.

"Queen..." I heard him call out for me.

"Hm?" I answer back as I cross into Ken's doorframe, spotting the blanket.

"Come hea." His voice rang in the hall as I grabbed the blanket.

"You can ask nicely." I heard him suck his teeth.

"Can you come hea?"

"That's better." I say as I step out into the hallway. I walk into his room.

"Wassup?" I ask, standing in the doorway.

"Stop actin' like you shy and come closer, bae." I suck my teeth at the 'bae' part.

"Unt uh, I ain't yo bae." I cross my arms as he walks up.

"Bruh, What I do?" He asks. I have my head down. "Hmm?" He asked in a soft voice, putting a finger under my chin to  tilt my head up. He looked me in my face like he was trying to figure it out. His eyes were kinda pretty, so this made me blush.

"I...Ion like sharin'. Especially my niggas. Ion like this side bitch shit. Tryna play me like I ain't no bad bitch." I said in the same tone, running a finger down his chest. He smiled, showing his grills off as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm finna get ha off my back, don't worry bout it." He licked his lips.

"Where she even at right now?" I mugged him by reflex. I'm just a mean looking ass person.

"She went to go get her hair and nails did." I shook my head.

"With this ugly ass tattoo on yo face and hand." I flick him on the side of his head. "How you gon' get a tattoo and you planning on breaking up with her? Then you let that girl get that shit on her face...I would beat yo ass." I snicker.

"I got enough to get the shit removed." He laughed. "Imma have yo name, next."

"Don't do that shit with my name—that ain't no sweet gesture." I laugh at him.

"Why?"

"You had to ask that? Bitch, lets just get friendship bracelets." I joke. He laughed and pushed me a little.

"Aye, look though. My baby mamas finna bring my four sons ova." His voice sounded small. My eyes light up.

"Oo, I love kids!" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeen hear me right—I got four sons." I guess this was his confession.

"I screamed when I found out. But, that's okay—back in the day they used to think that junk was Godly. Like, you blessed. But...Yeen nothin' but 18." He shrugged.