24🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Nigga, I can't believe you!" I paced the room as he hung up the call with his mama. She ended up taking him out of the tag and changing the caption. That wasn't good enough for me, we all know how these inspecting ass people are.

"Man chill, it's fixed." I chuckled.

"Outta all ya fucking contacts, you call ya mama? I love her to death, but you know she couldn't hold water if it was sealed in the bottle."

"Don't talk about my mama now." He tried to be serious but busted out laughing.

"Shut up, bro."

"They gone find out anyway, ion know why you so mad." He shrugged. I shot him a bird and walked to the kitchen. I checked my phone and grabbed a drink while I was in there.

Right Hand 🤪💕

-his mama came tf home 🤦🏽‍♀️wanna go out to eat?

- lmfao sis got her play blocked 💀 but yesss lets go

-Issa double date then

-double date? Bitch you gone let me see him? Is it Luke?

-hell no. He not acting right

-You just killed my vibe😐. But we coming

"Get up boy." I didn't notice he was sleeping until I looked over at him. He was on back, head hanging off the bed, mouth open, and a hand down his pants.

"Yo, how do you fall asleep in five minutes? Let me know the secret." I mumbled as I walked over to him. I hit my palm on his chest, making him jump up.

"Stop playing all yo damn life." He mugged me and wiped his mouth off.

"Get up, we going out to eat with Mal and her dude."

"Who her dude?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm rushing." He chuckled and put his shirt on.

"Nosy."

"Damn right, now lets go!"
*

We pulled up to Longhorn's after arguing the whole drive. They were little mini arguments that were more funny than serious.

"So you mean to tell me...you would rather drink straight Ciroc from the damn bottle, than drink milk?"

"Yes."

"You sick."

"You the sick one—eating cornflakes without Damn sugar."

"Well, sometimes I like to feel healthy, hoe." We walked in and I spotted Malaysia's light blue hair at a table across the place.

"You ready?" I ask excitedly.

"Girl, Ion care who your lame ass friend date."

"Oh, so she lame?" I ask, giving him a sassy look.

"I was just playin', why you always so serious?" I sighed and ignored him.

"Hold the hell up—I know this ain't..." We walked up to the table and low and behold...

Joe fat neck ass was sitting on the other side.

"Y'all finally made it!" Malaysia smiled as we approached the table.

"Yeah girl—made a wrong turn." I chuckle dryly. Mal didn't know about half the shit that went down, and I know if she did, this wouldn't be happening.