Chapter Five

You'll make it through whatever obstacle comes your way 💕💕💕

***

Chapter 5

I reluctantly trudged through the busy corridors, frowning at every student who dared to look at me.

Finally I made it to history class. I was definitely early, but I didn't care.
I'd be surprised if someone had the guts to call me a nerd or a geek...And if they do, they'll be sorry.

(No offence for you nerds and geeks, I'm honestly both...)

"You're here early," Someone sneered when I entered the class room.

My jaw clenched, and my hands trembled at my sides.
I knew who the voice belonged to, and I wasn't happy.

"Hello to you too Sierra," I smiled tightly, my eyes narrowing into thin slits as I looked her over.

She was wearing a tight shirt that showed more than I needed to see, and her jeans hugged her slim legs.

Even as kids, I always envied her looks and her toned body.

She attracted every boy she came in contact with, and due to her popularity, every girl wanted to be her best friend.

"Stay away from Alex. He was mine, and he still loves me!" She exclaimed, grabbing the collar of my shirt with her manicured hands.

I removed her hand off of my shirt, "First of all, don't touch me. Second of all, check yourself into rehab if you think Alex still likes you."

She scoffed, flicking her blonde hair off her shoulder.

"You will pay for this. I'll make you regret the moment you said hi to Alex." She hissed, pointing a menacing finger in my direction.

I rolled my eyes, "Puh-lease, what could you, do to me? People respect me. The only reason guys like you is because of your looks; and the only reason girls like you, is because of the guys."

She narrowed her eyes at me, chewing angrily on the inside of her cheek.

"Just don't talk to me." I mumbled, taking a seat in the back left corner of the class.

Alex and the boys came in after that ordeal, and I flashed a smirk at Sierra.

Once Alex sat down next to me, I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and sent his lips crashing onto mine.

He got the hint and moved his lips in sync with mine.

I saw tears well up in her eyes, and for a moment, I almost felt guilty. But then I realized my reasoning behind this.

I pulled away from Alex, smirking wickedly at her.
Alex caught on quick and did the same.

***

About half-way through class, a folded piece of paper was placed on my desk.

I opened it up and it revealed Alex's messy handwriting.

What happened?

I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook quietly and wrote down a simpler version of the events from earlier.

His jaw clenched when he read what happened.

I placed my hand comfortingly on his shoulder, and he tensed up more, before relaxing.

He flashed me a grateful smile, before turning his attention to the pouting red-head in the middle of the class.

I caught her occasionally glancing back at us.

Why are teenage girls like this?

I felt my throat dry out, and I realized I hadn't had anything to drink yet.

I didn't bother raising my hand or asking for a hall-pass, I just stood and left the room.

The teacher didn't try and stop me either, because she knew sending me to the principal's office would do nothing, because I just wouldn't go.

Alex followed behind me. She didn't bother stopping him either.

I winked at Sierra on the way out, grinning evilly when she looked away because she couldn't watch us together.

If she cared for either one of us, she wouldn't have done what she did.

"So where are we going?" Alex inquired, walking alongside me.

"I don't know where you're going, but I'm going to the coffee shop down the street." I said, picking up pace.

"Aw, come on! Can I please go with you?" He begged, jutting his bottom lip out and pouting like a toddler.

I groaned, punching his arm.

"Ugh, fine."

***

He climbed in the passenger seat, pouting once more; this time it was because I wouldn't let him drive my car, so I was "Killing his manlyhood".

As if he had any to begin with...

It only took a few minutes to get to the coffee shop, but just as I was about to get out, he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"I was wondering if we could talk about our past..." His voice trailed off and he started scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I sighed, "What do you specifically want to talk about?"

I already knew the answer to this question...

***

Ooohhhh, cliffhanger!

Are you guys ready to hear a small bit of what happened to Violet?

Be prepared!

Don't forget to VOTE, and COMMENT, my lovely readers! 💕

BYEEEE!