Chapter 16 He Has What?!?

Written with Yaoi_Is_My_Life_1995

***

   Danny laughed again, at Damian's poor control of his new powers. "Yes, now how would you like to tell the others?" The halfa asked lowering Damian to the floor of the cave. "I do not know, Fenton," Damian started. "How did you tell your parents?" Danny landed on the floor with Damian floating a few inches off the floor. "I never actually told them," Danny replied suddenly finding his feet interesting.

***

   Danny lead Damian out of the cave. "Is this really necessary, Fenton?" Damian asked slightly tugging his wrist being held by Danny. "Yes, Dami, it is or you might float towards the ceiling," Danny explained with a small smile. Damian just sighed as they continued up the stairs.

   Once they reached the top of the stairs, Danny had Damian wait just outside of the living room while he talked to the other boys. Damian sat against the wall and waits for Danny to return or call him into the room.

   As Damian was waiting, he started to float up into the air a few inches. "This is not fun," he pouts.He'd have to beat Jason and Tim up if they even thought of making fun of him.

  'Fenton better help me control these powers.' He thinks to himself as he tries to move closer to the door.

***

  Danny smiled as he walked to where the others were. "Damian would like to speak with all of you so can one of you call Bruce and Alfred?" Tim walks over to find Bruce and Alfred. Once they enter the room, Danny turns a little serious. "We have a slight problem, not a bad problem, with Damian."

  Bruce looks at Danny, "what kind of 'prob-" he was cut off as Damian yells, "FENTON!" as he floats to the ceiling. Danny walks out of the room with them following right behind. Dick looked the most worried out of everyone.

  "Okay, Dami, just take a deep breath while imagining yourself walking on the ground. It's what I do." Danny says looking up at the ceiling.

  Damian takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. "It's not working, Fenton!" He yells after a few minutes of trying, "get me down!"

  Despite the looks of utter horror from the rest of the batfamily Danny still in human form floats up and takes Damian's hand. "Don't let it get to you. It took me a couple months to get fully control over my powers at first." He helps him down to the floor.

  "Good thing I'm homeschooled." Damian said keeping a grip on Danny's shirt.

  Jason being the jerk his is snickered. "Hey all we need is a string now and we can call him a Demon Spawn ballon."

  Dick smacks his chest, "Jason, be nice." Tim just continues to snicker from where he stood a 'safe' distance away.

  "Would you care to explain, Danny, why Damian is floating around right after being revived?" Bruce asked.

  Danny gives a nervous laugh, "side effects of the ghost zone, hee hee." He was going to keep the truth just a secret between him and Clockwork.

  "You are to help me control these powers, Fenton," Damian sends the raven haired teen a cute glare. Danny only ruffles his hair and with his free hand holds off Dick from cuddling Damian. He could tell his twin was planning to jump the youngest and cuddle him.

  "Oh just wait till you start going intangible at unwanted times. I got banned from touching anything fragile after dropping over fifty beakers in science when I couldn't control mine." Danny said remembering. "Then again only four humans other than the bat family know that i'm half-ghost. They just thought I was a clutz."

  Dick looked at Danny with a sad expression. It was then that Damian decided to speak again. "Is this why you said you never told your parents about being half-dead?" Danny stiffened.

  "No, more so because they constantly kept stating that they wanted to rip Danny Phantom apart molecule by molecule and dissect me. The fear of them doing just that kept me from telling them that I was indeed the one they were hunting to kill." Danny said as he sank through the floor about a foot.

  "Uh, dude you're sinking..." Tim said and Danny squeaked before pulling himself back up.

  "Sorry, emotions can screw with control. You have to keep your emotions in check at all times or you'll blow stuff up when angry, go intangible when frustrated, invisible when sad or scared, and so on." Danny says looking at Damian straight in the eyes.

  Damian shrugs, "not a problem, I do not have emotions, Fenton." He says crossing his arms over his chest.
  Danny lets go of Damian and leans against the wall. "Oh is that so? Then why haven't you gotten the hang of staying grounded to the floor? You can't even float correctly so teaching you to fly will really take time." Danny's stomach grumbled loudly. "Who else is starving because we can always tie Damian down so that we can eat?"