Chapter 6 Captured

Dick walked downstairs to see Tim on the couch watching Netflix. "Hey Timmy, do you know own where Danny went?" Dick asked sitting next to Tim. "He went for a walk," Tim said watching the TV. Dick's eyes widened and he quickly got up and ran to Jason's room. Dick ran in and jumped on Jason's bed and dragged him off the bed.

"Ow. What was that for?" He asked rubbing the back of his head as he got up. "Do you know where Danny went?" Dick asked concerned and Jason shook his head. Dick just sighed.

Dick ran down the stairs and headed for the Batcave. When he made it down there he saw Bruce at the computer. Dick went to his Nightwing costume.

"Where are you going?" Bruce asked after he finished working on some files. "I'm going to find Danny," Dick answered walking to his motorcycle. He drove off and headed to the city.

Nightwing drove down the streets of Gotham when he heard a girl scream. "HELP!" Nightwing heard a young girl screamed from an alley. He stopped and saw a boy about his age with snow white hair and a black and white jumpsuit fly towards where the scream came from.

Nightwing got off his bike and ran to the alley. He turned down the alley to see 3 men on the ground unconscious and the boy helping the girl.

"Get away from the girl, ghost scum!" Said a man in a white suite, "Nightwing, we can take from here." Danny turned around and saw Nightwing standing at the end of the alley.

The man grabbed Danny by his hair and dragged him away from the girl. The man dragged Danny out of the alley.

Nightwing felt like he knew the ghost boy. "Where are you taking him, sir?" Nightwing questioned following the man. "To the G.I.W facility. Where he would not be a danger to the world." The man explained turning around to Nightwing.

"He can't, he just saved that girl," NightWing told the agent and he shook his head. "It's an act," he told him.

"Nightwing, there is no point. They're just going to keep hunting me down." Danny said with tears in his eyes. "How old are?" Nightwing asked walking up to Danny. "14" he answered closing his eyes. "How long have they been hunting you?" Nightwing questioned. "2 years." The agent answered annoyed. Nightwing looked at Danny with a protective glint in his eyes. "He's just a kid," Nightwing told the agent.

"He is just a ghost." the agent said and walked away Dragging Danny behind him. "Wait. I have to tell Nightwing something really important." Danny suddenly said and the agent slapped him. "Yeah? What is it." Nightwing said walking up to Danny. "Tell everyone that I will miss them. I'm glad I got to meet you, little brother." Danny said looking at Nightwing with a sad smile on his face. "Danny?" Nightwing asked and Danny nodded.

The agent tugged Danny's hair and continued walking out of the alley. "Let's go ghost scum." The agent said dragging Danny behind him. "Bye Nightwing, I'll miss you," Danny mumbled and was slapped across the face.

The agent threw Danny in the back of a white van and drove off to the G.I.W facility.

------------------------------------------------
Word count 551

Special thanks to kairi102 for giving me the idea. The next few chapters are coming from her idea.

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies

❤Love ya❤