Chapter 13 The Ghost Zone

Robin, now Damian, floated through the ghost zone without an idea of where he was supposed to go. Damian spotted two ghosts floating by, so he tried to float to the ghosts; key word tried.

One of the ghosts was a male and the other one was a female. The male ghost looked like he was wearing robotic armor, he had green fiery hair and glowing green eyes. The female looked like she was a rock star; she was wearing a black crop top, black capris pants with a silver belt, and black heeled combat boots, long blue fiery hair, and toxic green eyes.

Once Damian made it over to the two ghost, he quickly asked: "Can you show me how to get to the Far Frozen, sir?" As he slowly came to a stop. The man just scoffed at him while the woman replied: "Yes, we can, baby pop." The woman smiled and stuck out the hand to Damian. "I am Ember McLain and this is Skulker. What is your name?" Damian took the offered hand and responded: "I am Damian Wayne and a friend of mine said to meet him at the Far Frozen." He explained.

After they introduced each other, Ember led Damian to the Far Frozen with Skulker following with a pout. "Who is this 'friend' you're meeting?" Skulker questioned angrily and crossing his arms. "Fenton, why?" Damian replied and Skulker just laughed manically. "That dipstick?" Ember asked stopping in her tracks as she came to a stop. Hey, do not insult Fenton!" He defended. Ember turned around and continued to lead Damian to the Far Frozen.

After about 30 minutes, they finally arrived at the Far Frozen. "Frostbite, you have a visitor," Ember called out into the Far Frozen. A few seconds later a giant white Yeti appeared. "Who might be the visitor?" Frostbite questioned stopping in front of them. Damian looked at the yeti ghost with wide eyes. "I am Damian," He replied coming out of his shock. "A friend of mine said to meet him in the Far Frozen."

Frostbite looked at Damian with a smile on his face. "Who is your friend, Damian?" He asked with a smile on his face still. "Fenton" Frostbite looked confused at Ember "Who?" Ember sighed but answered "Phantom" His eyes lit up at the mention of Danny. "The oh great one! Come along Damian, let's take you to my castle."

Damian reluctantly followed Frostbite into the castle. Frostbite led Damian to the living room. "Have a seat, Damian" Frostbite gestured to the couch in the center of the room. Damian sat down and looked at his hands.

"I am so going to kill that clown" Damian mumbled leaning back on the couch. Frostbite looked at Damian confused. "What was that?" Curiosity clear in Frostbite's voice. Damian just his head.

- - - - In The Cave - - - -

Danny, Dick, and Bruce took the bat plane and headed to Master Manor in Wisconsin. Once they landed, Danny was the first one out with Dick right behind him.

Danny walked up to the door and knocked. "Fruitloop, we're here!" Dick looked at Danny confused. "Fruitloop?" He questioned. "He's crazy like the fruitloop commercial" Danny explained knocking again.

"He's not answering, so I'll have to phase us through the door" Explained Danny turning to Dick. "Wouldn't that count as B&E?" Dick questioned and Danny smiled. "Not if you're expected to be there." Danny's smile turned into a smirk.

Danny grabbed Dick's hand and phased them through the door. "That felt... weird," Dick shuddered as Danny dropped intangibility. Danny led Dick to Vlad's study and into his lab to the ghost portal. "Is it safe for me to go through with you?" Dick questioned following Danny to the portal. "Yeah, and I know exactly where to meet Dami!" Danny told Dick. Danny changed to Phantom grabbed Dick and flew through the portal. "Wow" Dick barely whispered looking around.

Danny flew to the Far Frozen and straight to Frostbite's castle. "What is with you and just walking into places?" Dick asked as Danny set him on the floor. "Frostbite, I'm here!" Danny called out. "In here, Fenton!" Damian called back. Danny grabbed Dick and flew him to the castle living room. "DAMI!" Dick yelled running over to Damian and hugged him tightly.

---------------------------------------------------

Word count- 724

Two chapters in one day!

The next chapter should be out by noon Saturday,

so Sara won't kill me for killing one of our babies,

And for those of you who do not know what B&E is,

it means breaking and entering