Chapter 7 The Plan

Dick quickly raced back to the Batcave. My big brother is part ghost? Dick thought as he entered the cave.

"Did you find him?" Batman asked still looking at the computer. "Yeah, but where he is we can't get to him," Nightwing told him. Batman turned around to look at Nightwing. "What do you mean 'We can't get him'?" He asked standing up.

"Father, when are we going on patrol tonight?" Damian questioned walking out of the elevator. "9" Batman answered turning to face him. "I mean the Guys In White have him," Dick explained getting off his bike. "Damian, I'm patrolling alone tonight." Batman told him, "You, Dick, Tim, and Jason are going to get Danny back from the G.I.W facility." Damian pouted, "I want to go on patrol, father." Batman pulled off his cowl. "No. Stop whining or you won't go on patrol for a week." Bruce said sternly. "Yes, father."

Batman walked up to Dick. "We will get him back before it's too late," Batman told Dick. "Dami, get Tim and Jason down here." Damian turned back to the elevator and went up.

"Drake, Todd, father wants us down in the cave," Damian told the 2 boys. "What did we do now?" Tim whined walking down the stairs with Jason right behind him. "Nothing, it's about Fenton," Damian explained as he walked into the elevator. Jason and Tim followed him in the elevator.

The 3 boys walked out of the elevator and over to Bruce and Dick. "I have a plan to get Danny back," Dick stated walking over to the bat computer.

"Tim, you're going to hack into the security systems and look for Danny. Dami, Jay and I will get Danny." Dick explained turning to face them. "Let's go get Danny back!" Dick ran back to his bike.

Damian, Tim, and Jason ran to change into their costumes. After they finished they ran to their bikes race off after Dick.

"Is everyone clear on the plan?" Nightwing questioned as they rode down the roads. "I'll hack the systems to look for Danny while you, Red Wing and Robin get him out. Got it." Red Robin replied driving up to Nightwing.

Once they reached the facility Tim hacked the systems and Nightwing, Red Wing and Robin ran into the building.

------------------------------------------------
Word count 383

Sorry for the chapter is short but it leads right into the next chapter.

Special thanks to kairi102 for giving me the idea. The next chapter from her idea.

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies

❤Love ya❤