Chapter 12 Death Of A Robin

I literally cried while writing this chapter and
I hate myself for killing one of my babies
This is my first time writing a fight scene and I know it's terrible

-------------------------------------------------

Recognized Batman 0-2

"Nightwing, Phantom, Red, Red Wing, and Robin, time to go, Gotham needs us," Batman's emotionless voice rang throughout the mountain.

"-They were awso- well duty calls!" Phantom said excitedly. The batboys stood up from the floor in the living room and walked over to Batman. "Someone's excited," Nightwing laughed. "I get to fight alongside the Bat-family!"

- - - - 10 minutes later - - - -

The Bat-family was fighting the king and queen of crime and their henchmen, Poison Ivy, The Riddler, and Penguin. Nightwing and Phantom fighting Harley and Joker, Red and Red Wing fighting Poison Ivy, and Batman and Robin fighting Riddler and Penguin.

"Nightwing, there's too many of them!" Phantom yelled. "On my way!" Nightwing yelled back.

"Where are the hostages?!?" Phantom screamed with panic in his voice as he saw Joker blow up Warehouse 30. "They are safe!" Nightwing yelled.

- - - - With Red Wing and Red - - - -

Ivy had Red Robin hanging upside down by his feet with her vines. "Put him down, Ivy!" Red Wing demanded pointing his gun at her. "And give up!" She looked at him and smiled. "Never!" She told him. Red Wing shot the gun 3 times at her plants. "My babies!" She screamed in pain.

The vine dropped Red and he backflipped landing on his feet. Red Wing and Red fought Ivey and cuffed her. They brought her to GCPD and headed to assist Nightwing and Phantom with Joker and Harley.

- - - - With Batman and Robin - - - -

Batman pinned Riddler to a wall while Robin was chasing Penguin down then street. "Dammit, Penguin give up the damn penguin diamond!" Yelled Robin grabbing the short man by the back of his suit.

"We need back-up, Bats!" Nightwing Yelled through the com. "We're on our way," Batman replied cuffing Riddler.

Robin cuffed Penguin and met up with Batman. They brought Riddler and Penguin to GCPD and headed over to where Nightwing and Phantom were fighting Joker and Harley.

When Batman and Robin arrived Nightwing and Phantom were fighting Harley and Joker. Hood and Red were fighting his henchmen. Batman and Robin ran at Joker and started to fight. At some point during the fight, Joker pulled out a gun. He caught Robin off guard and pulled Robin to his chest with the gun pointed at Robin's head.

"Now, Batsy, I hear you are protective of this little bird!" Joker said pushing the gun into Robin's temple.

Phantom noticed Joker holding Robin and a gun to his head. "No! Robin!" Phantom yelled as he flew as fast as he could to Robin, but was too late. Joker had shot Robin in the head. "ROBIN! NO!" NO NO no no no!" Phantom screamed crying.

Phantom stopped in his tracks and fell to his hands and knees crying. "NO!" Phantom kept repeating over and over. After a while, he started to hyperventilate.

Joker dropped Robin on the ground and laughed. Batman, Red Wing, and Red Robin all fought Joker, while Nightwing tried to calm his big brother down and help Robin. "I failed Robin, Nightwing," Phantom looked up at Nightwing. "I let him die," Phantom cried.

While Batman, Red Wing, Red Robin were fighting Joker, Red Wing pulled out his pistol and shot Joker 4 time in the chest. "This is for killing Robin!" Bang "This is for killing me!" Bang "This is for putting scars on Nightwing!" Bang "And this is for making Phantom panic and cry!" Bang. The last shot caused Joker to fall to the ground.

Once Joker was down, the 3 bats ran over to Robin, who was on the ground and not moving. "Father, I am tired," Robin mumbled looking off into space. "I know you're tired, just stay awake," Batman said with tears forming in his eyes. "Demon, you need to stay awake," Red Robin told him crying. "I am really tired, Drake" Robin slurred a little. "Little D, we need you! I need you!" Nightwing yelled crying hard.

Robin didn't say anything as his eyes slowly drooped closed. "Robin? Robin! Robin wake up!" Yelled Batman shaking him. When he didn't make a sound, they all knew that he was never going to wake up again. Phantom looked over at Robin's body with tears streaming down his face. "But Dami, we need you. Especially Dick and I need you," Phantom's voice wavered at the last statement. Everyone looked at Phantom confused. "Who are you talking too, Phantom?" Red Wing spoke up. "D-Damian, you're too young to go," Phantom's eyes never left Robin's body. "Fine, when you arrive at the ghost zone look for Clockwork and tell him, I sent you." Everyone looked at each other with worried looks.

Batman picked up Robin's lifeless body and headed over to the Batmobile. "Let's head home now, boys." Batman's gruff voice rang in their ears. The 3 batboys all went to their respected bikes and followed Batman back to the cave.

"I can't believe Joker killed Robin," Nightwing said into the com. "Hey, at least we won't be seeing him again!" Red Wing stated with a satisfied grin on his face. "Don't think you're out of the water Red Wing," Batman's gruff voice came through the com. "And I don't regret a thing!" Red Wing yelled happily. "Dami, I will find a way to bring you back," Phantom mumbled to Robin's lifeless body, he was holding. "I'll meet you in the ghost zone." "Danny, we will find a way to bring him back," Batman said looking at his, now, oldest son in the back seat mumbling thing to his dead baby brother.

-------------------------------------------------

Word count - 936

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies

❤Love ya❤