14: Rest In Pieces

Chapter 14
"Rest In Pieces"

Song:
"Black Widow"
(Official Music Video)
By: Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora

For better effect, please play the video once you this in the middle of the scene: (♥)

[WARNING: Extreme harsh languages, violent torments and acts.]
__________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

Location: "Abandoned Warehouse (Stohess)"

Since there's nothing else that doesn't took and wasn't too interesting for me to do, I just simply stared out of nowhere along with this mind of mine that was blanker than a stupid piece sheet of a pad paper while silently sulking down at the corner of the room in this hellish grossly place. There's a great chance for me to become a crazy one, but it's too favorable for me if Hanji was the one who will influence my brain rather than those rats who just kidnapped my precious being.

How dare they?

They'll pay for all the hardships they do to me. Those skunks... THEY WILL PAY USING EVERY BITS OF THEIR MAD LIVES!!!

*Creeek*

*BLAG*

My deep neutral thoughts are been interrupted when I suddenly heard a vulnerable sound of a door creaking and was been roughly slammed closed.

"YOU BITCH!!!"

"Huh?! Guys wait I-!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP, MARCO!!!"

"But I can tell I'm no-UGHH!!!"

I gasped when I heard a painful groaned from one of this rebels. My body was facing the metal bars as I was curling myself down like a ball, that's why I can't see what's happening. Curiosity kicked me in and so as I obeyed my idiotic instincts to look back at them... Slowly.

I do looked like a creep while doing this... Hoping that Valak won't hunt me. I hate her and so as how she appeard on the The Conjuring film and I could also compared her... To Petra.

That little shit.

[Note: Hey Filipinos out there who's reading this, c'mon sing along with me! Basta may ALAK may BALAK!!! Okay... enough now.😹]

As soon as the scene was finally visible for me to see. I saw Marco being halfway beaten up by his own companions. He does have a courage, but doesn't had any enough strength to defend himself and fight over against them. They are few, he's only one.

Dude, I feel you.

Right now, all I have to do was to watch them, doing those such things while keeping my glorious mouth shut to avoid any circumstances that my life could even have a chance to take.

I'm done now, so where's my next round?!... For my revenge.

Those people are probably a bunch of stupid idiots, I could almost declared them as the world's worst rebels I'd ever seen. If only I'm the one who's on their position, I think I am more better than them.

Fictional Mafia movies are much more better like me.

"Hiding a secret from us, huh? We should have known that you're betraying us ever since you became a member of this rebellion." Reiner said in a baneful tone in his voice while venomously looking down at Marco who's laying wretchedly on the cold filthy old wooden floor.