03: Thinking Of You

Chapter 03
"Thinking Of You"

Song:
"Thinking Of You"
By: Katy Perry

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)
__________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

Location: "(L/n)'s Residence"

It's been a month since that Levi guy lived with us. Actually we really both hated each others first, but we soon get along even just a little bit. It was like I could give my trust in him, he wasn't that bad after all. Sometimes we argue about some little unimportant things, but the fun part is, I really loved to teased and annoyed him. I do always hang out with him since I felt really comfortable whenever he's around me, it feels like I was always safe in his hands and nothing else could ever dare to harm me because I know he will be there to saved me again.

I don't know why, but I could really feel that he had a special place in my heart that is very hard for me to explained right now, so maybe I just needed to figured it out by myself.

Oh and we always go to school together. Mike didn't even need to drove me into school since I was already with Levi and his cool looking motorcycle. It was fun for how the girls wanted to kill me with their glares and they thought I would surrender to them, well..... NEVER! Whenever they do those things to me, I'll just got them even more murderous. I would pecked Levi's cheeks or hugged him lovingly in front of them and you know what?! I could almost laughed my ass off because of the looks on their terrible jealous faces.

Well... Levi is mine!

Okay... Okay! I'll admit it that I do really had crush on him and I am too lucky to have him in anytime, but I was still confused. Why does he didn't refused to any of my stupidness?! He would just simply nagged me one time, but he will mostly do it to the household servants in my house as if he really did know all of them. He's more stricter to them rather than me, but he will be so overprotective to me once we got outside and it was like he is my boyfriend or something that other people almost think the same.

He would always intertwined his hands with mines or he'll wrapped his arm around my shoulder and sometimes whenever I got so sleepy he would always gently placed my head over his shoulder and he would even brushed my hair with his fingers, but there's still a lot of things that I experienced from him. He is so gentle and sweet even though the others are usually seeing him as a heartless cold hearted man, but for me... He's the man I ever wished for.

"AAAHHH!!!" I squealed as I think of those stuffs while clutching the red pillow in my arms.

*BLAG*

I flinched up over my bed as my door suddenly bursted open revealing the man of my dreams who's wearing an apron along with a spatula in his hands while panting heavily.

OH MY GLORIOUS!!! He looks so sexy! I could almost wanted to raped him right now, right this day and right this time. Ugh! I'm going to faint.

"Is... There... Something wrong?!" He worriedly asked while panting.

"Oh.. Uh nothing! I just... I just saw something creepy." I lied as I tried to find some right words to say to covered up my stupidness.

"Creepy?"

"Uh... Cockroach?!"

He sighed and rolled his eyes because of my childish statement.

"Just get your ass downstairs, lunch is ready." He blankly insisted. I sighed in relief after he completely leave my room.