02: A Complicated Bitch

Chapter 02
"A Complicated Bitch"

Song:
"Die Young"
By: Kesha

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)
__________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "Recon's Armory"

"Want some help?" Farlan asked as he saw me packing up some weapons inside my suitcase.

"No need." I replied while skillfully loading my guns. I do this silently as I was having some deep thoughts about the previous incident that I encountered a few days before in which I still really can't relate into it. Farlan stayed quit as well, when suddenly...

"BIG BRO!!! WHA-AAAH?!!" The door flew open sending the door slammed back against to someone who forcefully pushed it and I knew exactly who it was... That redhead idiot adopted sister of mine.

"What The Heck?! Ugh!" She recklessly stood up after she was been hit by the door that caused her to fall down on the ground. She then make her way in while gently rubbing her forehead.

"Uh... Ehh Farlan. Why does Big Bro looked poorly wretched? Is there something wrong?" She whispered to him with her hand placed at the corner of mouth to lightly covered up the words she was saying even though I can still hear it.

"Oh that?! You see... He's just brokenhearted." Farlan deviously answered. This dude already did know that I don't have any damn love life. I suddenly stopped at my mid tracks and blankly stared at nowhere in front of me.

"Ehhh?!"

"Uh... I mean he's just constipated and he doesn't get the shit out of him!" After he said those words, I shot him my best death glare ever that any person would wish they could have a fucking extra life.

"Eh... Heh. He's just..... I don't know." Isabel stoically stared at him as she lightly knocked down his head and insulted him back the words.

"You're the one who's constipated."

I stayed quiet, not daring myself to say even just a single word as I averted my attention again towards the previous thing that I'm doing.

"Neh... Big Bro is there something bothering you? If there's anything else just don't hesitate to tell us and maybe we can help you for it." She worriedly insisted as she make her way towards the table and sat down beside me.

"Is that about the sudden mission and your upcoming marriage?" She asked, but I just stayed quiet.

"Oh come on! You can't lie to me, just the look in your bewildered face it was obvious that you're struggling to get out between the two rocks ya'know?! So go get along and say it." She demanded, I took a deep breath and crossed my arms above my chest as I leaned my back on the chair and finally let out some words in my mouth.

"You're right.... You see?! I just can't afford myself to marry someone that I didn't know, what if she's a kind of woman who wants me to fuck her all night long or what if she'll hate me because I'm boring?! I don't know... I just... I just didn't exactly know how to love." I after I said those unbelievable words of mine, I averted my gaze towards Isabel who's...

"Pffft... AAAHAHAH!!!"

Laughing her ass off.

"Eheh... Is that it?! That's just a piece of cake!" She exclaimed while wiping the tear she just released from her eye after laughing like a dying pig.