06: Shit Happens

Chapter 06
"Shit Happens"
__________________________________

( Hanji's POV )

Location: "(L/n)'s Residence"

"Ugh!..."

"Oh hey Shorty! What's up?!" I heard a sudden familiar grunt, so I called out while flipping the burgers.

"Nothing's up Shitty Glasses." He replied nonchalantly. I turned around to faced him as I placing the right hand over the side of my hip while spinning the spatula with left hand.

"Oh really? Hah! You can't lie to me lover boy, for I can scan that wretched face of yours... You look awful." I playfully insisted as I whispered the last part.

"..... I don't know." He sighed while leaning his back towards the cold pale wall.

"Nah... Love is such a hard equation to solve isn't it? Good thing I don't have a love life." I determinedly informed, but all I got from him was a meaningful smirk.

"Hey! Me and Erwin are just dating!" I whined and he just insulted back.

Here we go again...

"Oh? I would like to declared the two of you as the world's fucking cheesiest couple of all times."

"I told you, we aren't! We're just dating!" I complained and he still barged up his own words to me as if we were kids who's fighting for a piece of candy.

"Dating? Don't fuck with me Shitty Glasses, I'm not an idiot like you."

"Hey! For your information, I don't want to fuck with you because you're not my type... Mr. Shorteinstein!" I rolled my eyes and lead my right hand down the kitchen counter.

"What, Is it because you preferred yourself to fuck that Eyebrows? I won't stopped you for doing that nor even interrupted." He averted his gaze at the side while tapping his right foot on the ground as if he was inpatient through something.

"Ya'know! It's better if you're just going to find a love expert rather than keeping it all by yourself, you need an advice dude. Advice~" I changed the subject as I sarcastically informed, but I also teased him at the same time which a large grin appeared across my precious face.

"Huh... From whom, a jerk like you?"

"Yeah! A jerk like- HEY?!" I pouted when I realized what he just said that I almost mindlessly informed it to my own self.

He smirk against me as I pointed the utensil in my hand at him.

"I'll show you that you're wrong, you virgin dick head! I'll show you!" I pretend to growled out at him, because honestly I don't know the whole concept of having some angry issues unlike Eren who just needed to attend an anger management class.

"Yeah... Show it, once you're done with frying your hand." He insisted and after that he walked away, leaving me in the kitchen alone with a confused expression all over my face.

"What the heck is he talking about?" I mumbled to myself until I felt something... Weird.

Why do I felt like I was burning?

I looked down at my right hand that was been placed over the hot burning flat stove. I mindlessly averted my gaze at the blank wall in front of me while my mouth was slightly agape as I raised my poor red burned hand right in front of my widened eyes.