05: Black Widow

Chapter 02
"Black Widow"

Song:
"Black Widow" (Instrumental Remixed)
By: Iggy Azalea

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)
__________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

Location: "(L/n)'s Residence (Backyard Garden)"

Should I tell him or not? I think I really should have to, I'm sure I could trust him with that... Even though I know he will judge me for it.

I took a deep breath and seriously look at him directly in the eye as I took a lot of courage in me to opened my mouth and let out the right words to the person who will be the first one to know and hear about it.

"..... I just killed my boyfriend."

I waited for any of his response, but the silence just engulfed the entire place in where we are standing. I stared at his blank yet still slightly confused expression. I was going to opened my mouth and called out his name, but he suddenly interrupted by asking.

"When, Why, How?"

"I... I... Uhh..." I stuttered as I could almost felt that my jaw was locking through its place and position, so I simply can't find the right words to say.

"Tell me the reason for when, why and how did you killed your stupid boyfriend. I want to know about it, straight to the point (Y/n)." He demanded seriously without any delayed and so I have to answer him in the same way.

He looked as if he wanted to murder someone and not me... Yeah not me, but someone.

Argh! Whatever, just answer the damn question (Y/n) don't act so idiotically towards him, be cool... Just be cool.

Ohhh! I think I can't!

"(Y/n)?"

"Okay, fine I'm going to answer it! Just..." I sighed and bite my lower lip as I didn't finished my sentence.

"I'll give you three seconds to paused that damn mouth of yours, but opened it up and start to speak the hell out of the reason once I'm done taking down my fingers, because sweetheart I'm freaking sick of staying in here forever." He demanded again, but at the same time he also complained and he even called me as his 'Sweetheart' duh!

Who are you? My husband?! How dare you.

"Sweetheart?" I raised an eyebrow at him, but he seems to ignore it.

"Three seconds."

I stayed quiet and looked at him as if I'm going to cry or anything that can make me go tantrum, but for a stoned faced like him I am freaking sure in a complete total of percent that it doesn't work on him.

Which is practically..... True.

"Times up! Speak now Ms. Oh So Fabulous." I flinched as my thoughts are been interrupted when he suddenly insisted out of nowhere.

"Okay, here it goes..."

(♥) Play the video/background music now. "Finally in a complete mode."

Flashback.....

[Note: This is up to your imagination]

His name was Berthold Hoover, I just met him a few years ago and ya'know we get along in a relationship for over two and a half years until the both us just got a in a deep trouble in which he's the one who started it.