27-♫- Warning Signs

♫-Chapter-27

A/N- Hey, so i have some flash backs in here so when you see bold, italisized words, they are lyrics to the song of the chapter. when its just italisized, it's a flashback :) Thank you for reading.

~*~ 

Come on in

I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in

I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones

That I started looking for a warning sign

When the truth is, I miss you

                                                             Yeah the truth is, that I miss you so

~*~

            “Are you sure no one came that night?” I ask Zach for the umpteenth time. The leaves were changing to a nice fall weather season and it’s been another two weeks from the day that I had the strangest dream. That night I went to Zach’s house, I swore, Teegan was with me.

            But it was probably my imagination.

            It’s been one month and a week. No words. Notes. Nothing but the ache of my heart.

            I hike my backpack up and squint my eyes, throngs of people crowded around the school.

            Yup, you guessed it. It was officially my first day of school at William Heights Highschool.

            “Carmina!” I hear someone scream as a group of people surround Carmina, Bill her bodyguard, pushing them away.

            I roll my eyes, walking away past the crowd. No one recognized me.

            “I think I would know if someone was at my house other than you,” Zach scoffs, flicking me. He doesn’t look at me.

            I purse my lips. I guess I had to believe him and face the truth. Teegan and I were over. Done.

            My eyes burn.

            As we walk through the halls, I feel people staring at us, the female population eyeing Zach.

            A small smirk plays on his lips as he tugs his ear with the single piercing.

            I let out a disbelieving laugh. “You enjoy the attention don’t you?”

            He turns to smile at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

            “What can I say? I’m smoking,” he murmurs, motioning to himself.

            “I’m pretty sure that’s the last of your brain burning into smithereens,” I retort.

            He clutches his heart melodramatically.

            After helping me get my schedule, I search for my locker.

            “Are you sure you don’t need my help?” Zach asks again.

            “I’m pretty sure,” I say sarcastically.

            “Mhm,” he mumbles, disbelieving me. I would probably get lost. “See you in class them RiRi.”