♥︎56♥︎

I think it is really dumb that wattpad removed messaging function I can't talk to my friend and readers now('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

TYSM for your support EVERYONE !!!!!!!!⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

whenever I want to click preview I always click publish in accident instead
('。_。`).......

♥︎

hiori and i both walked back to our dorm, with him still feeling cheeky due to his recent discovery (being my gender). i think i can trust him with keeping it a secret, after all, he doesn't really win anything by outing me like an asshole. we're also pretty close... so i feel like he wouldn't throw me under the bus like that.

i glanced over at him, who was humming a song to himself and staring at the empty walls and i wondered what was so interesting about them for him to pay them so much attention... he was awfully quiet, but it's not strange for a guy like him to be quiet. outside of his sadistic tendencies, he's a relatively reserved guy.

"so!" i began, catching his attention. he turned to look at me and tilted his head. "before we enter the room, you're gonna promise that you won't tell anyone. we'll both die. me especially though."

"oh? don't worry. i won't exactly gain anything from it, so." he shrugged, shoving his hands into his pockets while i sighed. i knew that he'd say something like this. this little sadist only cares if he can get something out of it...

"okay! i trust you, yo-chan." i nodded, and he smiled.

"i like when you call me that." he said.

"yeah? i've noticed that i'm the only one you allow to call you that, too. yo-chan." i hummed, watching him from the corner of my eye. his smile softened and he covered the lower part of his face with his hand. "i can't deny that. was i so obvious?"

"absolutely were!" i exclaimed, and we finally ended up in front of the dorm door.

we entered the room to see most of the boys there and already lying on top of their beds. some were interacting, others were on their ipad's or phones, but the door opening caught all of their attention.

"hey! we're back." i said, hopping on top of my bed. "sweet home..." i muttered against the pillow, hugging it tight.

"welcome back. you guys took really long." isagi pointed out, making me twitch in surprise. i raised my head to see him on top of his bed and already staring at me. quickly, i rushed off of my bed and towards his, before pulling him close to me.

"w-woah!" he let out as i pulled him down to my height by his shirt. i put a hand over my mouth and began whispering in his ear, "yo-chan found out i'm a girl."

his eyes widened, and i let go of him, allowing him to sit on his own. "s-seriously? how?"

i pouted, and looked at the rest of the boys who were curiously staring at us. "well..." i began, before it finally clicked in his mind. "ah, okay. i understand." he quickly added, and i sighed. "uhm, i think it should be fine. so don't worry about it. i guess i just wanted you to know. but don't tell ego-san! please! he'll have my neck by the morning..."

isagi laughed awkwardly, "don't worry about it, b/n."

i saw him look over at hiori, who sent him an innocent smile. the dark undertones from his smile sent a shiver down our spines...