♥︎45♥︎

GUYS WE GOT FAN ART!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶

IT'S BY WONDERFUL YinusakiMai !!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO AMAZING
♡('。•ㅅ•。')

it's so pretty and so GOOD!!! I love it SO much!!!!

I can't believe we reached 45 chapters and 210k reads, 10.4k votes and 455 followers ૧(ꂹີωꂹີૂ)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I'VE SERIOUSLY NEVER BEEN HAPPIER WITH MY WORKS!!!

requests have been made for kurona and rin! will see what I can do!
(i will be honest i see you guys, and i understand i miss writjng for rin so much. i miss his sass so much !!!!!!!)

ps: my friend helped a lot with this chapter! I'm not sure if it's very different from how I usually do things, I hope not and I tried my best not to make it like that! but she influenced it a lot.

I know I said I wouldn't do warnings again because I think it's funny but this got a bit crazy!!! so take a deep breath and happy reading!!!!!!

(ㅅ˙³˙)♡ tysm Rika for your help and crazy ideas! and TYSM yinusaki for your beautiful art!!!!!!!

♥︎

i changed in the toilet, from my casual clothes to my playsuit. i made sure to tighten the binder and stared at my mirror reflection in determination. today, i'm gonna improve and get closer to my goal of becoming a super rich and pro football player!

after nodding in satisfaction from my encouraging words, i left the toilet and immediately dropped the clothes i was holding. my face warmed up, and i couldn't even form any words from how embarrassed and flustered i felt.

he turned around and smirked, holding his shirt in his arms.

"I didn't know you were a little perv, y/n." kaiser teased, watching as I waved my hands around, stuttering and stumbling over my words.

"n-no! I didn't know! I just... I was dressing up i-in here!" I frantically explained, feeling my cheeks warm up as I tried my best to avoid staring at his bare chest.

he shook his head, sighing before he put on his practice t-shirt. "you don't need to explain yourself, love. I understand why you'd want to watch."

I froze, my jaw hanging on the floor as he laughed at my shocked expression.

"you're a tease, kaiser." a familiar voice said, and my soul left my body at the 2nd man who I hadn't noticed earlier. ness sat on the bench, also putting on his shirt, before he began adjusting his gloves. "what timing you have, y/n."

"w-what are you both doing here?!" I said, finally regaining control of my body and picked up the clothes I dropped from the ground.

"didn't I tell you yesterday I'd meet you in the dressing rooms? or have you already forgotten?" kaiser asked, pushing his hair behind him. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to remember the events of yesterday.

until it clicked in my mind, "ugh.. I didn't realize because I was so tired..." I mumbled and hugged my clothes close to my chest.

"so? will you be joining us today?" he purred, walking up to me. I took a step back and shook my head, "over my dead body, asshat. move out of the way." I spat, avoiding his hand that came to pull me closer.

"you can act like you hate me all you want, but I know how obsessed you are with me."

"I am, Michael. that's precisely why I can't let you distract me from my goal." I mumbled, watching him with cautious eyes.