♥︎40♥︎

♥︎

chigiri stepped up, "he can sleep with me." he said

and nagi nodded, immediately putting you on top of chigiri's bed and then jumping on his own after. nagi was too exhausted to care about anything right now, so all he did was relax into his comfortable bed. he sighed in glee, allowing his tense muscles to relax.

he raised his head a little from his pillow as he glared at chigiri, "try anything and we'll know." his voice had a slight rasp, indicating his tiredness.

chigiri sweat dropped, "chill dude, I'm not into guys like that." he said, trying to hide the fact that you were a girl to reo while also answering him.

the said purple haired boy jumped on his bed near nagi and went under his blanket, "you two better shut up so I can sleep." he muttered tiredly.

"don't have to tell me twice..." nagi said before falling asleep.

you got comfortable on top of chigiri's bed. one good thing about these beds is that they're pretty spacious, so you two wouldn't have to squeeze in to fit.

chigiri sighed, before turning off the light and slowly sitting on top of his bed. you had already made your self comfortable, and was softly snoring. the boy began feeling awkward but he tried ignoring it as much as he could, he wasn't doing anything wrong anyway. you'll just be lying beside each other... yeah...!

he shook all of his annoying thoughts away, deciding that as the others said, they'll deal with the consequences tomorrow and lied down on the bed beside you.

at first he was facing you, but he quickly grew too embarrassed and immediately turned the other way.

♥︎

chigiri felt warmth embrace him from behind. he opened his eyes, his sleep having been disrupted from how warm he had gotten. he was only under his blanket, why would he feel so warm all of a sudden? that's never happened before...

he pushed the blanket off of him and exhaled comfortably at the colder air that welcomed him. the red haired boy tried to change his position, before realizing that arms wrapped around his torso were restraining him.

his cheeks began heating up when he realized it was your smaller arms that were embracing him. your legs were tangled together and he could feel your body tightly pressed against his. he felt suffocated, not because you were holding him too tight, but because he was so flustered that he forgot how to breathe for a moment.

he felt a little embarrassed too... isn't it meant to be opposite? whys he the smaller spoon? if the boys saw him right now they'd never let go of it and would surely tease him whenever you'd be around...

he didn't know what to do, sure it probably would be best to remove your hands and make some distance, but he was afraid of waking you up. your exhausted figure from yesterday flashed in his mind and he couldn't bring himself to detach from you, so he let it happen.

a part of him did it for his own satisfaction, but he wasn't gonna admit that...

chigiri closed his eyes, trying to fall back asleep as he listened to your soft breathing.

just as he was going to fall asleep, you suddenly removed your arms from around him and turned the other way. he sighed in relief, before turning around as well. it was starting to get uncomfortable to lie down continuously in the same position, but he was surprised to see you curled into a ball.

he sat up, going to pull the blanket back on top of the both of you, thinking that you were just cold until he saw your face that was twisted in pain. sweat was forming in your forehead and he could recognize this behavior from a mile away.