♡12♡

thank you SO much for 1.9k reads and 40 followers!!!! THIS IS INSANE<3333

i sat on the bed, eating a snack i got from the cafeteria as i stared at aryu doing his face routine or whatever... even though i'm a girl i never did anything this much with my face. mainly because i come from a poor family... otherwise i'd like to do it too. bachira is asleep on his bed that's beside mine and rin isn't here. he's probably meditating, which is something we all realized he likes to do whenever he has the chance, which is ironic giving the fact that he's the easiest to piss off in the entirety of blue lock. he needs to increase these meditation sessions by double because they're clearly not enough!

i tilted my head when aryu applied the a third cream to his face and began lightly tapping it. "aren't those all just the same?" i asked, munching on the chocolate bar. he turned to me with an offended glare, "absolutely not! this one is a moisturizer."

"you mean all those other ones weren't moisturizers?!"

he huffed, "your lack of knowledge in face care is simply unglam! firstly i applied a toner, a treatment serum and after that i put on a facial oil-" and so he went on a long ramble, showing me each of his products. i felt like i was gonna die. he just wouldn't stop going, and it felt like he had an endless supply of items. at the end of his long speech he approached me, holding his bag filled with face care products. a dark shadow casted his face as he mumbled, "now... time to give you a glam makeover..."

my eyes widened as i jumped up from my bed, abandoning the blanket i was wrapped like a burrito in. he leaned in slowly, hands ready to hold me in place if i tried to run. my face slowly turned blue as i saw his scary expression. for the first time in a while, actual fear entered my chest. "B-BACHIRA!!! HELP ME!!!!" i screamed, jumping ontop of bachira's bed. he grumbled in his sleep, rubbing his eyes a little. suddenly i felt cold slim fingers wrap around my ankles and i almost began crying. when i looked behind me i saw aryu with the same dark and determined expression plastered on his face.

when he began pulling me backwards i held on bachira for dear life, who was still asleep. but it didn't stop aryu, he kept pulling and slowly me and bachira (who was still sleeping through all of this) began slipping off of the bed. when the doors swung open aryu finally let go of us but it was too late, me and bachira fell down his bed.

i fell on the ground on my back and bachira fell ontop of me. he grunted and opened his eyes, "what's with all of this noise..?"

my face turned red at our position, he was inbetween my legs, lying on me with half lidded eyes. aryu slowly walked away, hands raised acting as if he didn't do anything. right then and there, rin entered the room and stared at me and bachira in disbelief. he blinked, trying to see if what he was seeing was actually reality. slowly his face contorted into disgust as he pulled bachira off of me, "what the hell, you dumbasses?! i'd at least expect you to do this kinda shit outside of blue lock!" bachira groaned, still half asleep as rin shook him back and forth, still in disbelief. "c-chill dude- what are you even talking about-" finally rin let go of him and bachira fell on his butt. bachira groaned in pain, patting his stinging butt.

i scrambled up to my feet, "i-it's not what it looks like! i p-promise-" his glare stopped me mid sentence, "don't. say another word..." i zipped my mouth and gulped, nodding my head.

when rin walked off aryu whistled, "didn't know you and rin had something going on..."

i snapped my neck towards him, " we don't!!!" i shouted in embarrassment as he laughed. "whatever you say, b/n-chan~ can i do your face routine now?"

i sighed, shoulders slugging, "i guess..."