Chapter Twenty

Kamari's POV

"Jesus fucking Christ why the fuck are you in my room," I asked him. "Damn It's still easy as fuck to get in here just like old times," he said biting his bottom lip.

"Alejandro why are you here boy you need to leave," I said to him. "Nigga are you fucking high right now Alejandro you need serious help," I told him.

"I don't need no help I just need you back into my life babe," he said while walking up to me.

"Come on put this food down and walk towards this mirror with me," he told me as he was taking the food out of my hands. I did what he asked, and we started to look in the mirror together.

"Look at you you're so sexy I could fuck you right here right now just like we use to do," he said before kissing me on the neck. This nigga might be psychotic but he sure can fuck good and I mean real good.

"Why can't we get back to how it used to be when we were in high school?" he asked me.

"Because you made your choice to fuck and impregnate that whore I told you the next time you cheated on me was going to be your last," I said looking dead in the eyes through the mirror.

"You remember when we got picked for best couple and won that bitch I still have the yearbook," he said holding me tightly around the waist. "Yeah, I remember I still have my yearbook look in the dresser on the bottom right-hand side," I told him.

He unwrapped his hands from around me and did what I told him to do. Alejandro flipped through the pages until he saw the best couple photo.

"Damn look at how you were glowing in the face with yo fine ass they were so pissed that I was a senior dating a sophomore but hey we didn't give a fuck." he said making me laugh.

"We sure the hell didn't fuck them mad ass sad ass dirty grease neck ass bitches." I said before receiving a loud laugh from Alejandro.

I started laughing myself because let's face it the shit was funny. "I miss you Kamari for real let's just start over I will do whatever you want me to do," he said.

"Every night I toss and turn in my sleep then I reach over in the spot that you are supposed to be in and you're not there bro It hurts," he said before crying.

"Alejandro stop crying you just have to grow up and raise your child with that woman you made that choice now you just have to deal with it, baby," I said to him.

"But it should have been you I wanted you to have my seed bruh, not her oh my god." He said continuing to cry.

I didn't know how to respond to that deep down inside I wanted to cry but I had to shut off my feelings. Alejandro knew I wanted children but not so young I wanted to be financially stable and work a great 9-5 job.

"Kamari I'm so sorry I put you through this it hurts so bad I love you and only you," he told me before grabbing me and pulling me into his lap.

"Alejandro you are a cheat but the love I have for you will never die but I can't be with you anymore my heart has been abused too many times," I said holding back tears.

"But what about that night at the park when we made love it felt like the first time we ever had sex your facial expression made me realize that I fucked up a good thing." He told me.

"That will be the last time we would ever have sex Alejandro I just needed you on top of me one last time before I could fully come up off of you," I said to him.

He looked at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. I knew what was coming next so I prepared myself.

In a swift motion, he lifted me off his lap and placed me softly on the bed. "Alejandro I told you I'm through with you," I said as he took off my shirt.