Chapter Four

Alejandro's POV

"Alright everybody see y'all tomorrow," I said to my staff as I walked towards the elevator.

"Hey, Mr. Rodriguez can I walk and talk with you for a moment" My assistant Nicole said.

"Sure you can what's going on Nicole," I asked her. "Oh I was trying to see if we were on for next Tuesday?" she asked.

By now we were walking out of the elevator and into the parking deck. "Yep at 7 pm I can tell Mari I'll be going out with the rest of my staff," I told her.

I looked around to see if anyone was looking. When I didn't see anybody looking I grabbed her face and started kissing her.

"Why can't you just be with me and leave that she-he alone I've missed you," she said while warping her arms around my waist.

"You know I can't do Mari like that I still want to have kids by him," I told her honestly.

Like I do want to build a family with him after all he is the love of my life.

"Well you just better be at the hotel on 5th Street you know the room number, Mr. Rodriguez," she said walking to her car.

I watched her as she walked to her car and pulled out of the parking deck. Once she was gone I thought I heard something or someone maybe I was just being paranoid.

I got into my car and drove home to my husband. The traffic isn't as bad as it was when I was heading to work so I made it home very smoothly.

Once I parked my car in the garage I got out and walked to the door. When I opened the door I was hit with the smell of shrimp Alfredo and Red velvet cake.

"Hey baby how was work," Mari said before kissing me. I told him it was adequate but also a little bit stressful.

"Ok well how about you go upstairs and take a shower and I will have your plate made for you when you come back downstairs," Mari said with his arms wrapped around my neck

I told him ok he unwrapped his arms from around me and I walked upstairs. Once I made it upstairs I undid my tie and took off my shoes.

I grabbed my towel and washcloth and went into the bathroom. I got undressed and jumped in the shower.

After my shower, I put lotion on and put my pajamas on I didn't bother putting on a shirt and walked downstairs.

Like Mari said my plate was ready for me on the table nice and hot. Mari made himself a plate and sat down with me.

We talked about his sister and he told me that he would be going out with her tomorrow at noon.

I told Mari that the food was really good and he started to smile and roll his eyes. "Come here," I said patting my lap.

He came and sat on my lap and I just stared at him and licked my lips.

🚧SEX SCENE APPROACHING🚧

I started to tongue-kiss him down making him moan under my touch. He started to grind on my soldier making me groan in reaction.

I picked him up and started to attack his neck finding his sweet spot. "Papi right there," he said between his moans.

He knows when he calls me papi it gets me pumped. I carried him upstairs into our bedroom while kissing him the whole way up.

Once we got upstairs I softly put him down on the bed and started to take off his shirt. I started licking and softly biting on his nipples turning him into a moaning mess.

I started to leave the nipple area and started kissing him on the stomach making him squirm. I pulled down his shorts and underwear and saw that he was soaking wet.

"What you want baby use your words," I told him while going back to kiss on his stomach. "I want you to eat me out Papi Chulo," he said in a moaning voice.

As he requested I started to eat him out. "Look me in my eyes baby don't close them I want you to see me make love to that pussy" I told him.

He started to look at me and bit his bottom lip. He was rubbing my head and trying to push away at the same time.

"no me alejes Bebe," I told him while still eating him out. He started to grab the sheets and kept calling me papi.

"Papi I'm about to" he started to say but was cut off by him squirting all over my face. I slurped up his juices as his stomach turned into a caprisun.

I came back up and started kissing him. I pulled my dick out and slapped it on his vigina. "¿Estás lista para mí princesa?" I asked him.

"si papi estoy listo," he said seductively while looking at my dick and then back at me.

I started to slide in and he started sucking me in immediately. I started slow and then I started speeding up making him moan my name.

I started to kiss him while I was fucking his brain out. Then I started back kissing over the hickies I left earlier.

We switched positions into doggy style. He started arching his back the way I like it and I started beating his back in.

I had to slow down because I didn't want to cum early. "Papi, oh Dios mío, estás tan dentro de mí.," kamari said.

Once he said that I couldn't hold it anymore. "Estoy a punto de correrme princesa" I groaned.

"cum en mi culo papi," he said. I thrust into him one last time and pulled out and came on his ass.

I rolled over on my back breathing heavily. I looked over at Mari and he was shaking I started to smile at myself because I did that.

🚧SEX SCENE OVER🚧

I picked Mari up and ran us a nice hot bubble bath. I sat Kamari in first and then I went in behind him. Damn, what did I do to deserve a brilliant and sexy person like Kamari........

Ok, y'all so that wraps up Chapter Four y'all I'm doing my big one with this book hunny I've been doing my research and I'm using all that I learned if you read this far tell me how you feel about Alejandro in this chapter but anyway I will see y'all in the next chapter I love y'all bye💋❤️