Chapter Seventeen

Simone's POV

"Look Kamari what else do you have other than my plan," I asked Kamari. "Simone I'm not trying to get myself or you hurt Darius would beat my ass." He said.

"Baby Darius isn't going to touch you and nothing will happen to me or you if we do this plan right," I told him.

"Ok run this back again how are we going to do this?" he asked.

"Like I told you before at my job we make these earpieces that will allow you to listen to your friend or whoever at a rare distance," I told him.

"Bitch explain more I'm still confused as fuck." he said while getting flustered.

"Well if you would let me finish bitch then you would have heard me say we are testing them out before they hit the shelves and I got a pack in my room asshole," I told him.

"Ok, so they like walkie-talkies?" he asked me. "Yeah they are like that but they are better instead of the ordinary walkie-talkie you could be in a whole different city and you would still be able to hear the person who gave you the other earpiece," I said.

"Yall being all futuristic and shit but that does sound like a great gadget though," he told me.

"Ok so this what we going to do I got a bomb ass dress that you can wear and I will do your hair and makeup," I said while looking in my closet for the dress.

I grabbed the dress and held it up to Kamari we had the same body type so he could fit into this dress easily.

"Simone that dress looks short as hell and why omg no I'm not wearing this bitch I refuse," he said with his arms crossed over his stomach like a brat.

"Yes the fuck you are because you're going to seduce him but not be too thirsty if that makes sense," I told him.

"And why do I need to do that? I don't want his hands on me," he asked with a look of disgust on his face.

"Baby you have to play along listen if Alejandro sees that you're still into him maybe he wouldn't be on your trail as much," I said with a smile.

"Bitch are you crazy that's going to make him desire me more Simone this shit is stupid I don't want to do this," Kamari said while storming into the bathroom.

This nigga is so dramatic like momma should have named him Patti Labelle. I walked towards my bathroom to see Kamari standing over the sink and looking at the mirror.

"Kamari what the hell transpired I mean like 4 years ago you were head over heels for the nigga and now you just sitting over here like a damn sick puppy," I said while looking at him.

"Look bitch back the fuck off because you don't know what the fuck I have been through and I don't expect you to know anything either," he said while looking at me with tears in his eyes.

I walked into the bathroom to hug my brother. Kamari was never the type to cry in front of anybody not even me.

But when Kamari does cry in front of you then someone or something is bothering him badly. "Tell me everything Kamari," I said while looking into his eyes.....

-Alejandro's POV-

"Hey, Alejandro baby come help your mami with dinner," Mom told me with a big smile on her face. I eagerly did what she asked me to do.

Today I finally get a chance to be in the same room as the love of my life for more than five minutes. I miss him so much but that day it felt good to have him in my arms.

I mean yeah I was high as fuck that night kamari knows about my coke addiction.

At first, I stopped for a while until Kamari moved all his things out and moved in with his grandmother.