Chapter Nine

Alejandro's POV

                 (Same day)

I pulled up to the house not seeing Kamari's car in the driveway. That's weird I parked my car and got out and headed towards the door.

Once I made it inside I began calling Mari but to no surprise, he was not answering his phone. It was now past midnight and Mari still wasn't home.

If Mari is cheating on me I know something. I walked upstairs to change out of my work clothes into something more comfortable.

I heard the front open making me come out of the room and walk downstairs into the kitchen. "Where the hell have you been I called your phone and you never picked up," I told him.

"My phone died I'm sorry for not answering the phone Alejandro," Mari said with an attitude.

"You probably out there cheating on me with somebody else," I said to him with aggression.

"Are you serious right now if anything I should be accusing you of something like that because lately, you've been coming home smelling like a fresh bar of Irish spring soap" Mari said.

When he said that my whole body froze. "Well what do you have to say about yourself, Alejandro" Mari asked me.

"This is not about me where the fuck have you been it is late as hell," I told him. "I was at my grandmother's house and you need to calm down with all that aggression shit," Mari told me.

"Aye don't tell me what the fuck to do hoe," I told him. "Bitch Don't you ever call me out by my name what the fuck is wrong with you," He said making me heated.

🚧TRIGGER WARNING PHYSICAL ABUSE⚠️

He knows I don't like to be called a bitch we went over this. Before I knew it my hand went across his face.

"I told you never call me no bitch you know me well enough to know I hate being called a bitch" I told him.

He looked at me with so much anger and the nigga punched me dead in my face. "Don't you ever put your fucking hands on me again nigga have you lost yo damn mind," Mari said.

"So you wanna fight let's go I'm about to beat the fuck out of you," I told him. We started wrestling to the ground I got on top of him and started punching him in the face.

"Alejandro gets the fuck off of me" Mari cried out. "No you wanna fight so let's fight bitch" I said to him.

I don't know how he managed to roll me over and sit on top of me but he did it.

"I said get the fuck off me Alejandro I fucking hate you I know what your doing but I just don't have any valid proof of you doing the shit," Mari said while continuing to punch me in my face.

I rolled him back over and now I was back on top of him. "Mari calm down baby I'm sorry," I said while holding his arms above his head.

"Alejandro get the fuck off of me you fucking I don't know who or what you are get off me," He said while pushing me off him.

🚧 FIGHTING SCENE OVER🚧

Mari and I both stood up and started breathing heavily. "I don't know what you did to the man I fell in love with but I don't want any part of this," Mari said with tears in his eyes.

"Baby come here I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you," I said while trying to grab him.

"Let me go, Alejandro I will be sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight until I'm ready to sleep in the same bed as you," he said while walking up the stairs.

-The Next Morning-

Kamari POV

I couldn't believe Alejandro and I got into a fistfight. Ever since he got that raise he has been using that shit to his best advantage.