Author note.

Hello!

My name is chelil, if you don't know yet. I am a bl addict, who likes horror and comedy. I am a huge fan of chinese novels and been in love with bl for four years or so.

I have always dreamt of being the future MXTX and I am starting small by writing My Model on wattpad.

The idea behind my model is actually from Tokyo Revengers, which isn't too surprising. If you guys know my other account you will know I am a huge fan of tokyo revengers and my life is for them ' First division addict captain. Zhen Chelil '.

I have always had my model in my mind but after a few experiences, *have to do with trolls* I kept the idea to myself. Well things didn't work out because after i decided to not write my model, i couldn't sleep at night and i always had dreams of kousu glaring at me in disappointment. Trust me you don't want to see kousu's glare of disappointment.

At first my model was just going to be a romance story about sai meeting kousu and asking kousu to cosplay in order to get kai qian jealous but then they fall in love and you know how it ends.... But after a while I changed my mind. I wanted the concept of gangs to be in it, I wanted people to understand my characters and not think of them as lovey dovey.

So I wrote my model again and this time, my model in my style.

I would love to write the summary of the story but I don't want to spoil anything, I just want you to know. Don't hate any character without knowing their true story, they might seem bad or worth killing but they all have their stories.

In this story maybe towards the end there might be a little mature stuff. But don't worry.

This is a delinquent bl, with fights and bad words. 

Each character has a crazy side so don't get surprised if they are the opposite of their description.

Not sure if there will be disgusting or irritable gore in this story but there will be fights and a little blood.

People might die. It might also get emotional at some points.

In case any of you are unsure if i will finish this story. I promise you i will finish it.

How long will it be?  kousu will decide. 

Am i the type to give up on a story and start writing another one? No!.

Will this story be interesting? Yes.

Will the ending be bad? No.

Will there be bloodshed? Sai will decide.

Will it be depressing? No spoilers aloud.

Well then support me with a comment  and vote! As I follow my dreams to become The Future MXTX.