Crazy...

Kousu hadn't had much sleep, his back was sore and aching, the pain was unbearable and because of it Kousu had no sleep at all.

For him these kinds of pains were only natural. Afterall he was Huang Xin the award winning actor known for his great talent and singing abilities he was an idol mostly known to women because of his great looks and personality. However in reality his personality wasn't so great. He had finally won the award his mother desired so much and happiness filled his mind of disappointment. The award wasn't special to him but most men drooled over it. It was ' THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN CHINA' award and he had gotten it the night before.

Although people called Kousu handsome and saw him as a wonderful young master, his personality wasn't the slightest bit of what social media had shown; rather he was an angry hot head who got easily annoyed.

He was taken to many anger management classes but he always had conflicts with his teacher. Once he ended up having a one on one fight with his therapist. He was truly a lost cause.

" Ha..My back hurts so much. They just want me to act great, not in a thousand years!"

All night Kousu had been cursing the company Akkun magazines which were the main reason for his backache. The company had asked him to do a lot of photoshops and forced him to do a lot of poses which led to his back breakage.

As Kousu was still dealing with his broken back the door slid open and a woman in her early twenties came in still wearing her nightgown. She yawned as she spoke" Xing Xing what are you doing?. i have been trying to sleep all morning but all i can hear is your curses "

This was Mei Lian, Kousu's cousin. She was also the CEO of Akkun magazines but although Kousu hated Akkun magazines his love for his sister was unbreakable.

She was a modest, beautiful and hardworking young lady with great visions as a business woman. She was the only one who had praised Kousu for his great award.

" Xing Xing are you okay your back looks hurt"

Kousu managed to get up." it's fine, i have gotten used to this as time goes "

Mei Lian was sure Kousu was not okay but she only sighed as long as her cousin didn't have any bad issues, she was fine with it. He was still very young and since his acting career was forcefully passed down to him at a young age. He had to go through a lot of challenges. Which included not making friends, not going to school and sticking to a particular schedule.