Tomboy!

It was darker than kousu expected, the night sky had turned the city black and the only source of light was from the light bulbs and billboards on the street.

Kousu hadn't used his dusty old motorcycle in a while, he was in his garage wondering if it was worth using the motorcycle.

A tall figure walked into the garage and called out " A xing what are you doing?"

Kousu turned over to see his annoying brother looking at him suspiciously.

Kousu responded " nothing!. it's none of your business"

Kousu hated all things from men to books and from books to acting and so on, but when it came to his brother it was more than hate he had towards him, they were compers against each other.

Kousu questioned rudely " A ning don't you have better things to do?"

Huang ning didn't answer, he was going to catch his brother red handed and he wasn't leaving until kousu told him what was going on.

Kousu dusted the motorcycle seat, he sneezed everytime the dust particles floated in the air.

Huang ning noticed this and stopped kousu from going any further." this motorcycle is old and you know how you get when you smell dust." a ning dug his hand into his pocket and brought out a bundle of keys.

" Here " he passed the key to kousu who was unsure that the key was really a key, what if it was a bomb.

" It's not a bomb!" Huang Ning interjected.

Puzzled, kousu turned the key back and forth to make sure it wasn't a tracking device. Huang Ning watched his brother do this and he felt annoyed by it. " Are you taking the damn key or what!"

Kousu shouted " shut up fucker!. Like I would ever trust you. You are acting all nice today. Are you sure one of your concubines hasn't poisoned you? "

" Shut up!" a ning shouted.

Kousu was unsure of whether his brother was trustworthy; after all, they lived in a family of cats and dogs, where the most powerful overpowered the weak.

" fine!" kousu put the keys in his pocket, glaring at his brother suspiciously before taking his leave. He walked towards the garage doors and left. When huang ning noticed kousu was gone he picked up his phone and began dialing a number. The person he dialed picked up and Huang Ning responded. " watch over A xing. Make sure he doesn't get in any kind of trouble"

。。。。。

Kousu was embarrassed looking at himself in the mirror whereas his maids blushed continuously after they had applied the heavy makeup on his face. They all wondered why their young master would want to dress up as a girl. Afterall their young master's personality didn't fit any attributes of a girl, so the makeup was the only thing which made him girl–like.

The youngest maid asked, " Young master, is there someone you like?"

Kousu was annoyed by the question, but composed himself." No!. i am doing this to support a friend "

The girls gossiped more," young master we never knew you had a friend. What is he like"

Kousu smirked at the question, he was willing to realise his anger to the girls" he is an ugly idiotic ogre looking bastard who acts like a cocky newborn child!"

Kousu punched the wall causing it to crack.

The girls weren't shocked by this, they were already used to their young master's mood swings, in fact they were happy he hadn't thrown an object at one of them.

Someone knocked on the door. " xing xing!. Xing xing are you there?"

It was mei lian, she had come to check on her brother, when she noticed all the maids going over to his room." xing xing are you okay " she was truly worried.

Kousu was confused and anxious there was no way he was going to let his sister see him like this, she was going to question him until he spilled the truth out and that was something he was unwilling to do. He had already promised his sister to stay away from gangs after his return to china but now he had broken his promise.

" a– mei lian. I am no feeling well "

" Oh no!. Xing xing open the door let me come in "

" no " kousu shouted.

" why!. Kousu i know you are scared but i can help you "

Kousu was confused of what lie he could give to his sister, there was no way she would easily fall for his tricks, she was really brilliant and hard to deceive or manipulate. In fact everyone in his family was brilliant but he just had to be the ugly duckling.

Kousu finally spoke up " mei lian. It has to do with puberty!" kousu was embarrassed.

" puberty!" mei lian questioned.

" yes!. It only happens to men. It has something to do with getting horny and emm– I needed the maids to give me my medicine. I don't want you to see me like this or–or else you will get very scared of me. I am sorry mei lian "

Mei Lian sighed, kousu should have just told her this from the beginning. Instead of scaring the hell out of her, she silently left until her footsteps were not heard again.

Kousu sighed in relief, he was going to kill the bastard sai. When his makeup was done kousu asked his maids to excuse him while he checked his things. 

He slowly stood up from the chair, checking his face to make sure the makeup was perfect and like he had guessed it was alright. He picked up his black hoodie from the bed and adjusted his ragged jeans, he had left his hair to fly freely if he wanted to be a girl he had to look like a girl, his only problem was his voice, he was unsure if it was enough to deceive them to thinking he was a girl. But it was no problem if they asked why his voice was deep he would just say he was a tomboy.