NEW BOOK!!

Hey guys, I hope you guys are enjoying Overprotective Brothers...
This is an announcement for my new book named "Everlasting love" I updated it just two days prior you guys should definitely go and check it out...

"Everlasting love" is a heartwarming and Fictional story  of two individuals, Y/n and Jungkook, whose love faces numerous trials and challenges. Set in the backdrop of high school, their love story weaves through the complexities of young love, friendship, family, and personal growth. Throughout the story, they navigate misunderstandings, jealousy, and external pressures, ultimately discovering that their love is unbreakable and destined for a lifetime of happiness. Their journey is a testament to the enduring power of love, trust, and commitment, and it culminates in a beautiful family and a promising future.

It's just a short discription, if you guys are interested go check it out...

Love you guys and one more thing about those who like the Brothers AU a good news for them too... I have a new book Related to brothers OT7 in my drafts, once I finish " Everlasting Love"  I will definetly uplaod it...show a lot of love to my new book...

show a lot of love to my new book

LOVE LOVE...