Chapter 50(Bestfriend)

Yn:Let's go eunwoo..

I said and we both went out and sat inside eunwoo's car a drove towards. Blackpink unnie house...

After yn left...
2 days later..

Jk:Hyung plss bring her back plss..I just said it in frustration,hyung plss.

He begged them.

Jin:You should be grateful that we are not ignoring you like yn, she told me not to ignore and it's your matter you did a mistake you should realise it...

In these days jk has been a while mess,he rarely comes out of his room for dinner,breakfast,lunch and school..

*Sigh*

After 1 week..

It's been one week since yn is living with Blackpink...

As much as Jk is Missing her she is also missing him that much..

Now Yn was in the school,whenever they were in the school jk always aproach her but she always pass by him..which hurted JK but more than that it was hurting yn to see him hurt..

Yn and eunwoo were sitting on there desk when JK approached them..

Jk:Yn,eunwoo Plss I am sorry..

Eunwoo:Yn let's go..

He grabbed yn's hand and was abt to go but jk stopped him..

Jk:Eunwoo Plss she is not talking to me Plss you also don't be like her,plss forgive me..

Eunwoo:you don't deserve forgiveness by both of us..

With that eunwoo dragger yn out as they were out yn stopped him..

Yn:Eunwoo why are you ignoring him,pls don't ignore him after me and oppa's,you are the only one for him, his best friend...

Eunwoo:are you forgetting yn what he did?what he said?

Yn:Why are you doing this cause I am your girlfriend bit before you are my boyfriend you were his bestfriend...eunwoo I can't see him getting hurt..

Eunwoo:Yn not only as a boyfriend I am your childhood bestfriend I know you more tat youself I know how much you are getting hurt by hurting him..

Yn grabbed eunwoo's hand..

Yn:So plss for me not as my girlfriend  or  childhood bestfriend ,
As Kook's bestfriend just think as his bestfriend,plss go and comfor-

Before he could complete her sentence it was cutted by none other than....

..

..

..

..

.....kook!!

Kook:Guys plss don't fight cause...o..f m..e...

He said and ran from there..

Yn: Eunwoo go,he need you right now..

Eunwoo nodded and ran after JK..

Eunwoo went to the rooftop where JK was, he was crying miserably..

Eunwoo went towards him and kept his hand on JK'S shoulder..

Jk got startled and looked and saw eunwoo...and burst into crying..

Jk:I am sorry eunwoo I am really sorry I really didn't mean what I said to yn and how can I even say that I am such a terrible brother eunwoo,
You were right I don't deserve a sister like yn,eunwoo..plss forgive me..