Chapter 59(Job?)

My leg was hurting like hell...it was even bleeding...

Yn POV,

I woke up only to see myself on the floor...

I sighed..

And stood up with lot of difficulties and went towards my washroom while limping...

I stood infront of the mirror and looked at myself I was a mess,puffy eyes,swollen and red face...

I took out the first aid box and put some ointment on my leg I don't why I am crying,I should be strong..
I wiped my tears and took a relaxing bubble bath...

After bath I put on something comfy and went towards my bed I sat on it and started thinking what made them soo angry,why are they behaving like this,so agressive they were not like this,they were my sweet and caring oppa...

My imagination was cut off by my phone ringing...

I picked it up without looking the ID,

Me:Hello?

Seojoon:Hello Yn,why your voice sound soo dull?

Me:No opps it's fine its nothing..

Seojoon:Yn?

He said with much serious ness..

Me:oppa its really nothing..

Seojoon:Yn you are telling me or not?

I sighed knowing I can't hide it..

I explained him what happened..

Me:They didn...t even cam..e to apologise..

My voice cracked at the end..

Seojoon:Yn you coming to my house,right now..

Me:No oppa I can't..

Seojoon:yn understand you are hurt and I don't know what you did to your leg we have to treat it..

Me:Oppa I promise I am fine- ok wait I promise I will come tomorrow morning we will have our breakfast together,ok?

Seojoon:But abt your le-

Me:It's fine opp..

Seojoon:ok

Me:But wait why did you called me?

Seojoon:Oh abt that I wanted tell something to you,so it's better to tell you tomorrow.

Me:Ok oppa and one more thing don't te this to IU unnie,she will really get mad at Kook,I don't want anything to happen in there relationship,plss??

Seojoon:Ok ok I will not and you can directly come to my house tomorrow,ok?

Me:Ok but unnie..

Seojoon:Oh abt her she has went for a small get together with her childhood friends...so she is not home..

Me:Oh ok that's great then,see you tomorrow..

Seojoon:Yeah,GN and Take care If something happens call me first,ok?

Me:Aye Aye Captain...

I cut the call and kept it aside..

He is soo caring...

I have lost my appetite so I decided to sleep cause it's already night time and they would be having there dinner...
I was abt to sleep but I saw someone's shadow from the door like someone is there and wants to come in..

I frowned and stood up and went towards the door and opened it to see...No one..

I went to bed and driffted to my dream land..