Chapter 8 (Sorry)

Last Chapter:

I took my step towards the door and opened it with the password and went inside I saw them sitting on couch.....

PRESENT:

Y/N POV:
As they were sitting on the couch I went towards them and sat on the couch.

Me:Oppa...

I called them but no one responded. I decided to again call them.

Me: Oppa...I am sorry. I will not do such pranks again. I promise.plss talk to me don't ignore me plass.

They still didn't talked.

Jin: Guys go and fresh up I will serve our dinner.(without looking at y/n).

Oppa said and went in the kitchen all got up and went towards there room not even glancing at me.
I sigh.

I decided to go in my room and change and not to apologise now because I know they are not in the mood they all are angry.

I went to my room and got freshed.

As I came out of the washroom I heard

Jin: ALL OF YOU COME FOR DINNER.

All means he called me too. I wore my slippers and made my way towards dinning room and saw them already eationg there dinner without me. This was the first time they started eating without me.

With a sad face I went towards them and take my place between kook and tae oppa I got sityed and serve myself my dinner and started eating.

J-Hope: Tae pls pass me the glass of water.

The glass of water was between me and tae oppa so I took the glass and handed it to oppa before tae oppa.

A/N POV

Instead of taking Y/N's glass he stood up and took the different glass. This make y/n more sad. She put the glass on the table back. She lost her appetite so she was playing with the food.

Y/N POV:

I lost my appetite so I decided to go back to my room I put my chopsticks back and sigh and stood up.

Me: I am sorry....

With that I went to my room. A single tear dropped from my eye.

A/N POV:

They were feeling guilt for ignoring her as she didn't ate her dinner.

J-Hope: Guys I am not doing this.

Jin: Yes because of your stupid prank my baby didn't ate her dinner.

JK:. What about her prank hyung have you forgot it? You guys always support her never take our side but this time you have to, right hyung?
(He asked v and Jimin)

VMIN: Right.

All the hyng line sigh and nodded which means they are going along with prank.

BUT,
Little did they know that someone was listening to them and that was....

.........Y/n

TO BE CONTINUED.........

-------+++++---------

Sorry for the short chapter but I promise the next chapter will be long. I hope you guys liked this chapter if you have to suggest anything pls comment.

Don't forget to click the star button which is gives below.🌟
Thank you for reading.
Anneyong (Bye)