Chapter 60(burden)

Double update in one day yay..

???: ENOUGH!!!

They all turned toward the voice only to see.....

HOBI...

Hobi:I am watching you guys from yesterday,but I am quite and now it's enough,did you guys get that can you keeping these things aside just think she is our sister,and Jk your own twin how can you say such things abt your own sister guys..how much it would have affected her did you guys know? I heard her that day when she was talking with seojoon on her phone,she just wanted us to apologise to her after what we did,I know I didn't said anything to her but it was my fault too for not standing up for her at that time,did you get that,Jin hyung you were the who stopped me she loves you the most by saying my Jinnie oppa Jinnie oppa and you Yoongi Hyung what abt you huh?did you just slap your own sister?and you guys..

Pointing towards the maknae line..

Hobi:You guys are of her same age she also loves you then how can you call her a bit*h,annoying...a burden?right?she wanted to job but we were the one who didn't let her then how can you say that she is sitting at home doing nothing,RM? Just fuc* you guys...

He said everything in rage and went out slamming the door..

Jk:Hyung Shout at us for her?

Jin:Jk shit up by listening him dont you regret anything she is our sister...

Jk scoffed..

Jk:Sister? A Burden...

He wispered the last part but was heard by everyone present there...

And in that Everyone comes
Yn...

Jin:Shut up..

Yes yn listened there conversation from the start..

She was happy that even one of he brother understood her..

She sadly went towards her room..

TIME SKIP,

J hope was going towards the living room when he heard someone whimper..

He frowned and went along with the voice and the voice took him to yn's room..

He sighed and opened the door..

He went towards the bed and hugged the crying yn by which yn responded quickly,she just wanted some warmth nothing much which was now being completed by hobi..

He carresed her hair..

Hobi:Don't cry baby,hobi oppa is there for you ok,don't worry..

He said kissing her head..

Yn:Op..p.a what did I do?why dont they love me?why?

Hobi:So what happened ynie thwy don't love you so what I love you right?

Yn:hmm.

Hobi:Should I sleep with you today?

Yn nodded..

Hobi:Ok make some space for hobi oppa..

Yn made somes pace for hobi and hugged his waist tightly and snuggled into his chest..

Hobi:So tell me how was your Office today?

Yn:Awesome..

Hobi:Really...

Yn:Hmm..

Hobi:good..

Yn:hmm

Soon yn was feeling sleepy..

A tear escaped from hobi's eyes at the last sentence which yn said before driffting to her dream land..

Yn:I am not a burden oppa..

Hobi:No you are not baby,Oppa loved you..

He said and driffted to sleep..

TO BE CONTINUED..

----+++-----

To those who didn't read the last chapter this is double update so you should read taht Chapter first...

Byee
Love you...