Chapter 38(Click)

RECAP,

As I saw eunwoo we stopped talking.
He sighed and went towards the kitchen.i think he is misunderstanding us he might be thinking we were talking bad abt him that's why we stopped talking when we came.

Sigh...

I am sorry eunnu.

RECAP END,

An POV,

Today it was all normal day nothing happened.

Eunwoo's POV,

Today it was normal day nothing special I think, it was now evening and nobody was home As Yn has gone out with Blackpink,VMINkook went to arcade,RM and hobi hyung went to library and Jin and Suga Hyung went for a meeting.

I am home alone.

Sigh.

I decided to go and play video games in the living room.

So I went down and started playing.

TIME SKIP,

An POV,

Eunwoo was playing games,when two masked men's entered the living room through windows he didnt noticed it as he was wearing headphones.

The men's came secretly and went behind eunwoo and trapped eunwoo's face in his hands not letting him scream.

They put a blindfold on his eyes.
They both took him forcefully and took him out of the house and went somewhere he don't know.

They opened his blindfold.
He started wiggling to push them but it was of no use.

Eunwoo:Who are you??why did you kidnapped me?why is it so dark-

It was all dark around no lights.

??? Not only you got kidnapped,the whole members who live here are kidnapped by us.

Eunwoo:Why why did you kidnapped them?

???See we give you two options.
1st:Click this button and this house will blast or
2nd:If you don't click the button I will kill the members.
Now you choose.

Eunwoo:No I will not click this button,Jin hyung and Suga Hyung has made this home with all there hard work I can't do that and how will I beleive that the members of this house are with you.

??? See child don't be stubborn or else you know what will happen.

Eunwoo thaught abt there lives and decided to click the button.

He nodded.

???Good boy.

Eunwoo lift his hand to press the button his hand was trembling.

Eunwoo:I am sorry hyung and thank you for letting me live with you and yn I love you.

And he clicked the button...

Eunwoo's POV,

My tears flowed from my eyes as I pressed the button,but when I pressed it there was no blast as I opened my eyes I saw I was in the backyard and it was decorated with lights.

What??what Is going on.

Suddenly someone shouted.

????Happy birthday Eunwoo.

I looked and saw everyone except kook and jimin even Yn was there.

I bursted into tears while thinking that they all are fine.