𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄"

THE KING IN THE NORTH ENTERS THE HOLDING OF THE LANNISTER, a slight smirk upon his lips as he stops at the entrance of the makeshift cell, looking at Jaime Lannister as he sits against the wooden pole he's tied to. For a moment, Eyan says nothing, before he finally leans over Jaime.

"I heard a little rumor about you, Lannister." Eyan practically spits out the last name of the other man, but Jaime appears unphased by the slight aggression.

"Do tell, Stark." Jaime says the last name the same way Eyan had spoken his, but this does nothing to wipe the smug look plastered onto the Stark's face. "What might this rumor be?"

"I heard that the night before you left King's Landing and we captured you as our prisoner, you helped my sister, Nyla, flee King's Landing on horseback with her direwolf, Onyxia, in the dead of night." Eyan states, and this seems to be one of the first things that gets a reaction out of Jaime, as the Lannister's eyes widen slightly in surprise, though he quickly shakes it off.

"I've no clue what you're talking about." Jaime denies, though Eyan sees right through this act.

"I won't tell anyone. Your father or sister, as I assume those are who you're most worried about. I just came here to tell you that, if you did, hypothetically, help my sister flee, I would like to do two things." Eyan doesn't wait for Jaime to deny this again. "One, I would like to thank you for helping her escape. Though, don't let it go to your head. That's the only thing I like about you, and the only thing we can agree on. My sister's safety is of utmost importance." Eyan nods, before he continues with a still slightly smug look. "The second thing. If you did help her escape, I won't have to tell on you for your family to know, because it will get out, at one point or another, as the truth always does. And you're not a complete idiot, so you must've known this before you did it."

"Where are you going with this?" Jaime questions Eyan, his eyes narrowed slightly, and his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity and confusion.

"If you did really help my sister flee, there is a single thing that would make you, Jaime Lannister, and it is nothing you would be proud of." Eyan leans back against the cage-like wall of the holding of the Lannister man.

"And what might that be?" Jaime questions, his curiosity overtaking his urge to deny everything coming out of the Stark's mouth.

"A lovesick fool." Eyan snickers and pushes his hair away from his face.

"A lovesick fool?" Jaime scoffs as he repeats Eyan's claim.

"A lovesick fool." Eyan confirms, looking down at the dirt-covered man before him, his tone mocking.

Eyan doesn't await a response from Jaime, instead turning and leaving the Lannister alone in his cell to go back to his newfound duties as King in the North. He's sure nothing Jaime could say would convince Eyan to think otherwise about him being at least a bit in love with his sister, Nyla, and he has no desire to hear the prisoner's argument about anything either way.

Besides, to Eyan, thinking of Tywin Lannister's eldest son as a lovesick fool rather than the stoic, charming knight he is made to be slightly humors Eyan, especially amidst the war he and his brother, Robb, are leading against Tywin.