𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧

"𝐕𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆"

THE TWIN BROTHER OF THE HEIR TO THE IRON THRONE, younger than Joffrey by just a few minutes, Rylon Baratheon, takes his seat next to his twin brother. The two had always been quite different from each other, which had caused multiple childish feuds between the two boys, usually solved by their mother, Cersei Lannister, but there had never been real hatred between them. After all, they were still twin brothers, whether they fought more than most siblings did or not.

Still, their brotherly love didn't stop Joffrey or Rylon from kicking each other from under the table when their mother wasn't paying attention. Joffrey kicks Rylon again when their mother is busy speaking to Catelyn Stark, and Rylon glares over at him and rolls his eyes before going back to observing the crowd of people before him once more.

Rylon watches as his father, Robert Baratheon, gets handsy with a random woman he's been flirting with since the banquet began. He watches his father for a moment with embarrassment evident in his expression, before he can no longer watch and turns to look over to where his mother and Catelyn Stark sit with a few other nobles. Cersei is clearly horribly embarrassed watching her husband and the woman together, and Rylon can feel the secondhand embarrassment radiating off both women.

When Rylon knows his mother isn't looking in his direction, he kicks his brother back, before moving his gaze over to Ned Stark, the Lord of Winterfell. The Lord is speaking with another man, one Rylon doesn't know by name, though the two are clearly well acquainted, something obvious to Rylon by the way they speak and act around each other.

Rylon watches as one of Ned Stark's sons, Robb Stark, approaches the two men and the three begin a new conversation. As he watches the conversation silently, he sees his father get even more handsy and flirtatious with the nameless woman as he becomes drunker. Rylon feels sympathy for his mother, but he knows she is unfortunately used to Robert's behavior at this point in their marriage.

Rylon's eyes move to watch his mother and Catelyn speaking, and his gaze drifts to one of the three Stark daughters, Sansa, as she walks over to the two women. He watches Sansa as she smiles at his mother, finding the girl's obvious shyness endearing, though he would never say it aloud as he's aware she is to be betrothed to his twin brother, Joffrey, and not him. Still, Rylon sees no harm in admiring the girl from afar.