𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭

"𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃"

THE KHALAKKI, a title of which had been confirmed by many Dothraki and even Khal Drogo himself for Maelys Targaryen, sits on the bed Daenerys shares with Drogo. She sits on the edge of the bed, watching as her older sister and three Dothraki women who had been serving Maelys and Daenerys talk.

Maelys had been given her own tent to stay in, but except for at night when Khal Drogo was in the tent with her sister, Maelys stuck to her sister's side everywhere she could.

"Have you ever seen a dragon?" Daenerys questions the three women around her as she looks at the chest with her three dragon eggs in it.

"Dragon gone, Khaleesi." One of the three women, Irri, answers in a slightly broken version of the Common Tounge. Though, Maelys doubted she sounded any better speaking Dothraki.

"Everywhere?" Daenerys inquires. "Even in the East?" She picks up one of the eggs and traces the scales of it with her hands.

"No dragon." Irri shakes her head. "Brave men kill them. It is known." Irri nods once in Daenerys' direction.

"It is known." Another one of the women, Jhiqui, nods as well.

"A trader from Garth told me dragons come from the moon." The third of the women, Doreah, speaks up.

"The moon?" Maelys questions curiously, unaware of this tale Doreah speaks of.

"Yes, Khalakki." Doreah turns and nods toward Maelys. "He told me the moon was an egg, Khalakki. That once there were two moons in the sky. But one wandered too close to the sun and it cracked from the heat. Out poured a thousand thousand dragon eggs and they drank the sun's fire." Doreah tells the story.

"Moon is no egg." Irri shakes her head at Doreah and her story. "Moon is goddess. Wife of sun." Irri corrects, looking at Maelys. "It is known." She nods once more.