𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

"𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐓𝐒"

THE YOUNG LIONESS, a nickname the Kiren Lannister wasn't a fan of but had gained anyway as she was the youngest child of Tywin Lannister, steps out of the carriage she had ridden to King's Landing in, right in front of the entrance of the Red Keep. When the news that her brother, Tyrion, had been captured reached her at Casterly Rock, Kiren had been quick to make arrangements to stay at the Red Keep with her other two siblings, Cersei and Jaime to be there to support them.

Kiren waves off the hand that a man dressed in the uniform of a Kingsguard knight, getting out of the carriage by herself. She grabs the skirt of her dress and picks it up over her shoes so she can make her way through the maze that is the Red Keep, not caring about the fact if her father saw her she would be scolded for being unladylike.

The sound of her heels clicking on the clean floor of the Red Keep is the only sound other than her breathing as she does her best to not get lost in the maze of halls, attempting to get to one of her siblings, or someone who could help her find them.

Kiren apparently wasn't watching where she was going, as she ends up running into a man who was walking in the opposite direction. She stumbles slightly, but stops herself from falling, and once she gets over that she looks at the man she had run into.

"My apologies..." Kiren trails off, unsure of who the man she had run into was.

"Ned. Ned Stark." The man nods once in Kiren's direction. "And I should have been watching where I was going. I apologize..." It's his turn to trail off in confusion, equally unsure of the girl before him.

"Kiren Lannister." Kiren bows her head slightly once she remembers Ned Stark is the Lord of Winterfell, meaning she should at least try to have some manners when it comes to him.

"Ned!" A different voice calls out from behind them before either one of them can move or speak. "It's Robert." Kiren turns and recognizes the man as Renly Baratheon, Robert Baratheon's brother. "We were hunting... a boar." The young man appears out of breath as he stops in front of Kiren, Ned, and another man standing with Ned.