32

****
Aviva.

A soft moan escaped from my lips, sleeping did not get the ache that I felt away, and masturbating didn't help anything. I felt my leg part and a kiss on my lower thighs, I had been having continuous dreams for the past three days, Eduardo would appear and do the freakiest thing I could imagine. I could not relieve myself, and I kept having dreams, seeing him in the most explicit and obtuse way.

I slowly pushed my hand down my stomach and pushed my hand into my panties, only to find that it was bare, my eyes flew open as I looked around my empty room. God! I was going insane, I sighed and rubbed my nose, I sat up, I needed to take my braids out, and I needed to wash my hair.

I removed the duvet from my body, pushing my leg into my slipper, Eduardo hadn't shown up since that night. Alejandro came whole once in a while but more than that nobody else, Mikel was with me throughout the night but he wouldn't tell me anything useful. I entered the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess, I felt so exhausted that I wallowed for the last three days.

Catalina called me yesterday to tell me Marco and Lorenzo were not around, they had travelled to Alaska with Eduardo and their men to find some lost shipment that had something to do with Rio. To be honest I was getting tired of Rio messing with our lives, it was frustrating and unnecessary. I pulled open the cabinet in my bathroom and brought scissors, I started cutting, accepting a video call from Bianca.

"Bianca."

"Baby, how are you?" I sighed. "I am... Good..." I stuttered, I didn't look good, I looked awful. I wanted to tell her what was going on in my life but couldn't, at some point, I had to tell her where I was, I just didn't want her and Aunt Dina to worry so much about me. She asked more but I refused.

"I just wanted to say happy birthday in advance, We cannot tell you our happy we are to see you alive and well."

"Thank you so much, Bianca, I forgot my birthday was coming soon, I am just... I am tired," I said to myself. I looked in the mirror again, "When are you coming home, Aviva? It's been three months, and Aunt Dina is worried."

"I can't come home yet, I have too much to do here, I wish I could but I cannot."

"Tell me what's wrong Aviva, We can help you, with whatever is going on, we are supposed to be friends remember," I sighed, "I am fine, I will be home soon, how is Nelson?" I asked changing the topic, and I didn't need her worrying for me.

"Girl!" she said and looked back at the phone, "that boy has some shit to handle!"

"What?" Nelson was Bianca's ex, he came from Portland and they started dating while we were in college. It was a sweet relationship until we found out that the bastard was married, with three kids, and he had two baby mamas on his wife. Bianca was so heartbroken, I wished it didn't have to be like that. She liked him but I knew that it was all for the best.

"He is having a fourth child with his second baby mama and his wife is divorcing him!" my mouth opened, "what?!"

"Yeah, I met Josh the other night at the bar, told me that Nelson has been a mess since I left him and he needed me in his life!"

I scoffed, "I always knew that Bastard was not going to change and the fact that Josh saw no wrong in his actions is frustrating..."

"Right! I told Josh he and his stupid ass friend can go fuck themselves in hell! How the hell would you tell that his life hasn't been the same without me and he is busy fucking not only his with his baby mama."

"I cannot believe that Josh would think that is going to do anything!"

"Well, the boy has always been pretty delusional."

Eduardo's Dandelion.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें