Chapter 21

Raven's Pov

I rolled over stretching, the beam of sun light illuminated the room. I finally rolled on to my side. I began to take in my surroundings after my eyes finally adjusted to the light. I was alone inside this big ass bed. I listened closely to see if i could hear him moving about the apartment. i didn't Hear the shower running or anything i assumed he would be in the living room. I stood up with The sheets rapped around me and made my way into the living area. He wasn't there either. My apartment isn't that big so i knew he was no longer here. Maybe he went to grab something to eat.

I went back into my bedroom and
entered my closet. I picked out a cute skims dupe set i got shein and a cute thong before making my way into the bathroom. I showered washing all the sweat and fun off of my body. 20 Minutes later i stepped out the shower with my body dripping wet from head to toe. I took one towel and rapped around my hair and I
took another one and rapped it around my body. I dried off and took my wet hair out of the towel and began to blow dry my hair. Also combing it in the process blowing my hair out and straightening it once i was satisfied with my hair i grabbed my moisturizer and began to lotion my body until i had a nice glow and my skin was soft.

     I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat after I finished getting dressed. I was slightly upset , nah I was very upset and it was effecting appetite. I chose to eat strawberries and cream oat meal and a bagel with strawberry cream cheese. I paired that with a glass of vanilla almond milk. I sat a the bar eating my food when I heard commotion out side in the hall close to my apartment door. I walked over and opened the door to see a girl talking to a door dash driver and giving him a tip. She got the food and walked in the apartment next to mine. Before entering she stopped and  looked at me she was smiling. I gave her a friendly wave and she returned it before proceeding into her place.

     I sat back down at the bar and I couldn't take another bite of my food. The oat meal was cold now my bagel sat on the plate with three bites taken out of it. I threw the remanding food into the trash and began to wash out the dishes I utilized. I checked my phone and there was nothing not even a text message. I decided I wasn't gonna mope around the apartment and that despite feeling blue I should be productive. I need to restock my fridge and grab more hygiene products. Maybe vlogging would help me get my mind off of Berlin.

I quickly changed into something more presentable than these shorts I had on were only appropriate for inside house. The outfit was cute and it contained my favorite colors wet my hair a little to define my curls and then put on my converses to complete the look. The green long skirt with the black top and black rick Owen's was something so simple but I felt so cute. I walked over and snapped a couple photos.

Rave4ray: Finding beauty in simplicity🍃