Chapter Three

Ravens 's POV

     I've been in LA for two weeks now and my apartment was officially down. I've been  recording as much as possible. My vlog channel has gotten a lot of uploads this week. I uploaded a empty apartment tour, furniture shopping tour , and furnished apartment tour and my subscribers loved the content. I haven't been able to stream I was having difficulties setting up and jazzy promised that she would come and help or at least send Dwayne, but something came up again.

           My phone began to ring and I looked down to see jazzy calling . " hay jazzy wassup" I said answering the FaceTime Call. Unlock the door in a few minutes when you hear a knock" she said eating something. " okay I will open the door for you I'm so happy you finally coming to help me" I said putting my book down. " yeah I'm sorry it took so long but your problem will be solved soon" she said looking and smirking at the phone. " jazzy I really appreciate it you are such a great friend" I said genuinely cause she has been there for me and has looked out for me the past couple of weeks. " no problem that's what friends are for" she says. " open the door in a few" she says hanging up on me.

              My head began to itch and I tried my best to scratch it but my ponytail was to thick and I couldn't get the right spot. I was interrupted by a knock at the door I quickly ran to the door unlocking and opening it. My battle with the itch began again and I popped my Scrunchie. "Fuck stupid ass hair always causing problems I'm about to go bald like amber rose out this bitch" I said walking to the bathroom to retrieve another one. A deep laugh stopped me in my tracks. I turned around in the direction it came from.

         My heart was beating a mile a minute cause what the fuck is that..... jazzy's voice just sounded normal don't tell me this trick got covid or something. My eyes landed on the tall figure standing a few feet away from my door. I literally couldn't breath. My eyes had to playing a trick on me. " oh shit" I said looking a Berlin. " my bad didn't mean to scare you jazzy sent me to help set up your stuff since she couldn't" he said sticking his hands into his front pockets. " oh it's fine I thought you where her so hearing your voice startled me" I said putting some of my hair behind my ear.

               " I'm Berlin by the way"he said holding his hand out. "Uh uh ... I know who your are berleezy I'm a huge fan" I say to him shaking his hand . " oh for real" he says smiling. This man is to humble like who the fuck doesn't know the Sexy ass , funny ass Berlin ... and if they didn't they must  live in the fucking Bikini bottom or something. " oh I'm raven by the way" I said looking down at my feet sending god a silent thanks ,because I had got them painted yesterday and I currently Didn't have socks on. " oh fuck" I say dashing to my room to throw on some pants. All I had on was a over size T-shirt and some box shorts. I didn't even have a bra on Berlin is probably disgusted.

                 After putting on some sweat pants on I made my way back into my living room. " sorry about that" I said remembering I never got a new scrunchie." Your fine I mean you do pay the bills here" he said smiling. Berlin's smile was so cute. He had a nice smile and you can tell that he didn't have  any work done
Maybe some braces ,but his smile was really nice and that was a turn on. I know... someone's smile being a turn on is kinda weird but it shows that he takes care of himself and I liked that ,his teeth where white and pretty." Show me where your set up is so I can help you get it up and running"he said turning his head looking around .

                " Over here my living room had a tiny area off to the side and I was making that my streaming / editing area. " okay give me a minute to look at it and see what wrong" he said binding down to looking are wires and stuff. " okay I will be right back I have to make to make a phone call" I said speed walking to my room. Jasmine was about to get a ear full ,can't believe she would have him come while I look like a hot mess. I closed my bedroom door and pulled my phone out the pocket of my sweat pants and dialed jazzy's number. The phone began to ring and I prayed she picked up.

********* AUTHOR'S NOTES *************

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter Berlin and raven have finally met even if it's not the magical way raven wanted it to happen. I hope you guys enjoy this story. I feel like there isn't a book on this app about Berlin that actually has substance it's all just imagines and one shots and I'm trying to make a book with more then that.... I mean sex isn't the only thing people think about when Berlin comes to mind (even tho he is very sexy / handsome . I'm a big fan of Berlin's and I'm writing something I hope he would like himself. Something that could really happen to some lucky girl out there.