Chapter Four

Berlin's POV

           I locked my car doors and headed inside the building Someone was coming out so I walked in without having to buzz in and I made my way to the elevators. I pressed the button to the 7th floor and road the elevator up. Exiting the elevator I slowly made my way down the hallway looking at the apartment numbers trying to find the one jazzy had texted me . I quickly found it since it wasn't to far from the elevator. Joe texted me telling about a new game release. I knocked on the door and began to reply to his text. The door open shortly . " Fuck stupid ass hair always causing problems I'm about to go bald like amber rose out this bitch" the girl said walking away from the door. I chuckled at the way she was fighting with her hair. She jumped and turned around holding her hand over her heart. "My bad didn't mean to scare you jazzy sent me to help set up your stuff since she couldn't" i said sticking my hands into my  front pockets. " oh it's fine I thought you where her so hearing your voice startled me" She said putting some of her long pretty curly hair behind her ear. " I'm Berlin by the way" I said holding my hand out. "Uh uh ... I know who your are berleezy I'm a huge fan" She say said shyly shaking my hand . " oh for real" I said smiling. She looked so nervous but cute at the same time. I started to analyze her she had to be like 5'2 or 5'3 ,super thick , and brown skin, brown eyes ." oh I'm raven by the way" She said looking down at her feet. I followed her eyes down and seen that she only had a big T-shirt on which let me see how blessed she really was and barefoot as well toes where polished I liked a girl who kept her feet done ." oh fuck" She said  dashing out of the living room I think she just realized she was Pant less which I didn't mind.

I looked around the living room her place was really modern and decorated nicely I wonder did she hire someone or did she do this all by herself. "sorry about that" She said  I looked at her and saw that she had put on sweat pants "Your fine I mean you do pay the bills here" I said smiling. She started blushing and acting shy again I don't even think she even noticed she was acting all shy ." Show me where your set up is so I can help you get it up and running " I said turning my head and looking around again since I didn't see it when I first looked around the living room." Over here my living room has a tiny area off to the side and I was making that my streaming / editing area" she said leading me to the other side of the living which had a extra spot that was ducked off. " okay give me a minute to look at it and see what wrong" I said bending  down to look at all the wires and stuff. " okay I will be right back I have to make a phone call" She said speed walking away back to her room.

                I started checking and making sure all the wires where in the proper place. After untangling and reorganizing the wires. I set up the camera for her. It took a few minutes to get it up and running but the camera was working. I turned it on and recorded a clip of myself posing.

I turned the camera off and sat in her gaming chair

I turned the camera off and sat in her gaming chair. " sorry about that I decided to get dressed since  I have some where to go " she said walking towards me." Oh your fine I got everything up and running come look so I can show you how I set it up" I said sliding the chair back to let her get in front on the computer. " see look all your recordings stuff is hooked up to this one" I said leaning over her shoulder to reach the mouse and show her. She shivered a little and the apartment wasn't cold at all well at lease not to me it wasn't. She stood straight up making ,me stand straight as well. " Thank you so much Berlin for helping me if I get back early enough I can actually stream tonight" she said smiling. "Your welcome I glad I could help " I said. We then walked to the front door since I was done helping and she would be leaving soon. "Nice meeting you Raven I'm gonna head out " I said reaching for the door. " Hold on since I'm heading out as well we can walk out together let me grab my stuff" she said before rushing to her room. A few minutes later she came back with her purse and shoes on. She also had put a head band on to that matched her shirt she looked nice. " Sorry about that come on she said" walking around me and opened the door.

She locked her apartment and we began to head to the elevator. I pressed the button and soon it opened and a older lady walked out  "you guys are a cute couple" she said ,then walked down the hall after giving us a smile. I smiled and raven blushed but neither one of us corrected the older lady. Raven entered the elevator and I followed behind her. She pressed G for ground floor and the elevator jerked sending her flying into my arms . I rapped my right arm around her waist catching her and I used my left hand to steady us by grabbing the railing." Oh I'm so sorry this elevator has never done this" she said standing up straight. She smelled nice but it wasn't the same sent she smelled like earlier she must have put perfume on. Earlier she smelled like coco butter and now she smells like peaches with a hint of coco butter

We where Finally outside the apartment building. " It was really nice to meet you Berlin" she said fondling with her car keys. Why was she so nervous I'm not gonna bite unless she wants me to. "It was nice to meet you as well raven now you can stream and get back to grinding before your supporters pull up " I said. " yeah they already on my ass if I don't stream soon they might come beat me  up" she said laughing. " Got to love them man supporters be crazy , but that's love wouldn't be no me without them " I said laughing too. "yeah your right matter fact let me let you go your probably a busy man and I've wasted enough of your time today thanks again for helping me" she said unlocking her car. " it was no problem helping you" I said closing her car door for her. " Bye I'm looking forward to your next twitch stream " she said cranking the car . " oh don't worry there will be one soon" I said walking backwards towards my car. She pulled onto the road and blew the horn at me and waved as she pulled off. Seeing the car made me realize it was the friend jazzy had posted on her story not that long ago. I gotta text jazzy and ask her why she didn't tell me her friend was this fine .

***************Author's Note ***************

Sorry for the rushed chapter ,but I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you to all the people who actually likes my book and taking the time out to read my book it means a lot. I will try my best to continue this book and make a great story for y'all !