Arthur's Message 

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Hello readers I hope you like the last couple chapters that I have written. I'm the next 24 hours I will try to update as much as possible since I'm off work , but I do have to go pick up my brand new bed room set and put that together which will take a chunk out of my day. Please don't forget to vote and remember I love to interact with you all so don't be afraid to comment and leave feed back. I'm not the best writer so please bare with me and try your best to over look my many mistakes. I hope I'm satisfying you all and I would love for you guys to give me ideas or a hint in what direction you would like this book to go in. Also I was in Berlin's stream Saturday night and I told him about this book and he read my comment out loud. He also said " I know about wattpad what kind of book is it". Which made me hella nervous to be honest. We all know what kind of books be on here. 🤣 especially fanfics but I have high hopes for this book and I want to make this the best Berlin fanfic on here. I want this book to be funny, dramatic,romantic , and erotic all at once. Hope my vision for this book works out and if the man himself reads it hopefully he won't be disappointed. Also I updated the cover for this book and I tried my best to make it look decent . It honestly could look / be better but I tried hard.

 It honestly could look / be better but I tried hard