Chapter Fourteen

Berlin's POV -

I hovered above her with her legs rapped around my waist. She was beautiful, her curls sprawled and framing her face. I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. I rolled my hips pushing myself against her causing her to moan out. I looked in her eyes for confirmation and she nodded head.

" use your words baby girl" I said rolling my hips again. " please Berlin" she said moaning. " Mmm tell me exactly what you want" I said moving against her once again. " please Berlin ,please fuck me" she said desperately. She wanted me bad and I wanted her just as much.

I positioned myself at her entrance ,before locking eyes with her again. I slowly slid in watching her face relax and her eyes began to shut. I slid in until I was about half way taking my time and letting her adjust to my size. I began to thrust and her moans filled the room. Hearing her moan did something to me and my already hard dick. I didn't think it was possible but hearing her moan my name made me harder then I already was. " oh shit ....mmmm Berlin" she moaned / screamed as I speed up.

            She felt so good and I was quickly losing control. I was trying to be gentle ,but something in me wanted to fuck her crazy. Fuck her until she couldn't walk tomorrow,shit the next day too. " mmm..fuck" i groaned as she clamped / tightened around my dick. I knew she was close  so i began to suck on her neck as I continued my assault on her pussy. Her breast bounced with every thrust . " fuck baby ,fuck" she screamed as her body began to shake and clinch me more.

She began to squirt as I continued to pound her pussy and clinching me more. Soon I was releasing right along with her. Our Moans and groans filled the room as we enjoyed this moment of bliss with each other. Ropes and ropes on my Sperm release into her and I didn't let up until she had tears in her eyes. Slowly pulling out of her I quickly made my way to the bathroom grabbing a warm wet cloth and taking it to her. She cleaned her self up and I went back into the bathroom to do the same.

When I came back she had on a over size black T-shirt and a black thong. She was changing the sheets of the bed barely able to stand. Bending over removing the old sheets it gave me a perfect view of her ass and I was enjoying it. I made my way over and helped her finish changing the sheets she disappeared to take the sheets to the laundry room leaving me in her room all alone. I laid down on my back only in my boxers once again with my hands over my eyes.

Soon I heard a crashing noise. I hopped up and sprinted in the direction she went in the sheets where half way in the washer and she sat on the floor criss cross looking embarrassed. " what happened" i said standing over her. " my legs .... They just gave out" she said covering her face. " come here" I said picking her up while smirking . I carried her to bed for the second time today. " I'll be right back im gonna finish the laundry real quick" I said kissing her forehead.

Closing the lid on the washer and pressing start i then bought the bottle of gain back to the shelf before making my way back to the room. Entering the room my eyes landed on her. She was laying on her stomach with her feet up in the air. Her eyes instantly locked onto me a I noticed she changed. " you changed clothes ... .... I like it" I said plopping down on the bed. " yeah I was hot so I opted for less" she said shyly.

           I laid on my back pulling her into my chest

I laid on my back pulling her into my chest. She yawned and snuggled into me. All the energy she gained from her nap Was gone . I wore that ass out and honestly I was tired too. Rubbing small circles on her back with one hand and playing with her curls with other one she quickly fell back to sleep. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes. I was tired as hell , but if she needed more of me I would give it to her. Saying a quick prayer to god asking him to forgive us and apologizing for all the sinning I did and will do in the future cause Raven has a hold on me like no other. I slowly joined Raven in dream land snoring loudly.

**********AUTHOR'S NOTE*************

Hay everyone I hope you're enjoying this book. Please vote and comment I love interacting with you guys and I really appreciate it. Also please follow me so you don't miss out on this book and other books I may come out with in the future. I'm sorry if I'm not satisfying your reading needs, But I'll try my best and I hope you guys love the direction this book is going in. The pace is picking up and stay tune to see what Raven and Berlin do next. let's see what this Journey brings.💚