Beg for it (18+)

Noah:
"Yes" she lying. She has a tell when she lies to me. Her left eyebrow twitches a little and it just did. She's trying to tease me.

"Oh yeah, how many" I ask, while turning her to face me

"Three" liar

"Three men have been inside you?" I ask for clarification

"Yes that a problem?" Yes, teaser!

"No, I guess I'm have to make you cum at least four times then!" Her eyes widen. If a dick haven't been inside her for two years then four times will be... exhausting for her. If she's teasing me she'll have to take the consequences!

"Noah I don-" I interrupt her by putting a finger inside her. Damn she's so fucking wet and tight.

"Three cocks hmm and your still this fucking tight? What men have you fucked?" I ask as she grab a hold of my bicep

"Noah" god the sound of my name out of her mouth! Fucking heaven. I put in another finger and her hand tightens around my arm.

She opens her mouth and let out a breath. I take the opportunity to kiss her. She kisses me back with so much want I could cum by just kissing her.

This woman drives me absolutely fucking crazy with the smallest touch.

"Noah please"

"Please what Angel?" I tease her knowing exactly what she wants

"Noah" she says in a warning tone.

"Beg for it"

She opens her mouth to speak but quickly bite back. So I stop my fingers and take them out. I can se the anger in her eyes as I don't put them back in

"Beg. For. It." I say

"Noah please, I need more of you! Please I need you to fill me up!" As she Finnish her sentence i shove three fingers inside her. And she lets out a sweet moan.

I quickly turn her so her front faces the wall and continue to finger her while my thumb circles her clit. She can't stop moaning and begging for more. I feel her walks start to clench around my fingers.

"Don't cum until I tell you too!"

"Noah I- fuck I really need to cum!" She knows what I want her to do.

"Please Noah I beg you let me cum! I really need to cum on your fingers right now!" She's trying to manipulate me! By making me hornier when she mentions what I'm doing to her. Just for that I'll make this longer!

"No" she gasps, I see a tear running down her cheek. She really need to cum, then she has too deserve it.

"Noah, I can't hold for longer! I'm begging you to let me cum, pleaseeeeeee!" I start going faster just cause I can.

"Cum for me Angel" as soon as I say that I feel her orgasm. I continue ti stimulate her clit and push my fingers in and out while she's orgasming to make it last longer and make it harder.

When I take my fingers out I put my fingers inside my mouth and taste her.

"You taste so good Angel!" I tell her while she's panting against the wall. Three men? Not even half a man has been inside her

"I'll make it five because you lied" I tell her. She furrows her brows

"Trying to tease me Angel? I know when you lie, no cock has been inside you and we both know that. Now I'll make you cum five times as a punishment." She looks scared.

"I- fucking hell, that felt so good Noah" she says while turning around. Laying her back against the wall and puts her hands against my chest.

She looks up at me with those fucking innocent but just filled eyes. And then she smiles... that smile makes me so fucking hard. I know exactly what the fuck she is doing. And so does she, she knows what she's doing to me!