The fall (Evangelia)

"Okay but you haveeeeeeeee to get those boots, i will lit punch you otherwise" Nick quirks out in excitement.

"Nick i'm not really sure lit is the shortening of literally, but hey you don't have to threaten me to buy my dream pair of knee high boots especially red bottoms! you should know me better"

"True, though you don't have to scare the sales associates by you know never admiring or smiling at the things you like." He answers with

"Of course i can't smile at everything i like! one i don't smile, two i would have wrinkles. Plus making them scared of me will make them not talk to me more then they have to"I say and actually let out a little smile.

"God that's why i like you, you don't small talk, and you are always real with everybody. I respect that" He tells me

"Well honesty is the only way to survive, that what i learnt growing up." Growing up alone really do teach you one or two things.

"Bet that's not popular with people" Nick says as he glance over to me.

"No! But that's only because they'r all fake. There is only two reasons people don't like honesty! Either they don't want the truth to be true, and just live denial or they're afraid people will see how untruthful they actually are." I say making sure there's no eye contact.

"FACTS!" Nick yelled out, making the whole store turn to look at us.

I laugh, then turn around to the store an say "What don't you have a TV at home to stare at?" With a stern look, they quickly turned away from us. Me and Nick just continued to laugh. I decided to buy the shoes, I've dreamed of having them for a really long time. I love shopping i just don't ever really shop for myself a lot. Only if i have won a New competition or if i have set a new world record. But something about today told me i really had to.

"Okay, so we're done with red bottoms aka christian Louboution , Dior, Sephora, coach and Cartier. Now last stop... PRADA!" Nick says with the most excitement. I just smile and nod, driving towards the closest Prada store. Prada is my favorite expensive brand, it's just so sophisticated and elegant yet sexy. It just describes everything i want to be.

After shopping for six whole hours the both of us were exhausted, and had to get to practice. We both took our things with us so we could drive straight there.

----------

Practice was a pain in the ass, coach Harrison kept pushing on my weight which made me anxious. But i had my normal emotionless face all practice i can't let him see me being effected, he will just feed right of off it. I won't let him win that over me, never he Wont see me fall. I decided to stay on the ice for a while and go over the routine again and again and again. There is something wrong, something missing and i can't figure out what it is and it's killing me. I decided to break from the routine and do something that makes me feel at peace. Unscripted skating, just emotion and faith.

My mind was flying and so was my body, landing three quads in one routine without even thinking about it and just letting my body answer to the music.

Until suddenly i see something...

A small running golden little thing...

The distraction caught my eye while being in the air making me fall straight on the ice with my head taking the first beating.

This male voice keep coming closer when i finally start to seat my self on the ice. The man rushes over to me.

"Hey are so okay, i am so sorry about that, i just lost sight of her for a second and i'm so so sorry! OH GOD, your bleeding we need to call an ambulance!" he continues to ramble when i finally speak up.