The club (Noah)

"Hello Angel" I say after walking up to Evangelia in the club. What are the odds? I mean they can't be high right?
"Noaaaaaah is that you? Well of course it is your the only oneee who calls me Angel" she's drunk, to say the least...

"Yes Angel it's me!" She smile, I've never seen her smile before but god I hope she never stops!

"Stop calling me Angel, I'm not an Angel! I promise you that much" she says

"You might not be one but you look like one so deal with it" she look unhappy about that answer

"Mmmm I'm getting a drink" and she walked away yet again! It seems to be her thing, when does she not walk away.

Before I could walk after her Johnny came and dragged me away, and I lost her. Fuck you Johnny is all I want to say right now. A couple drinks in and I still haven't seen her again, maybe she went home? Or not... I see her... I'm looking at her... making out with another guy... fuck that enraged me! I want to hit him really fucking hard!

I walk up towards them "hey get the fuck off of her" I tell him ripping him of

"What the fuck are you doing Noah!" She screams at me. I take a hold of her hand and drag her out the club. "What the fuck is your problem I was having son much fun!" She tells me, fun Fucking Fun! "What the fuck was that" she looks at me like I'm stupid "me having his tongue in my mouth" "does that make you mad? does it make you jealous?" She say's seductively

"stop" "what you destroyed my fun now let me have my fun, answer" she says innocently but still seductively "Evangelia stop your making me fucking hard" she looks down and see it "good" and what does she do after that, she puts her hand on my dick. Fuuuuuuck "do you like that?" Her voice and her eyes speak even more than her words. "Does it feel good when I touch your dick"

"It feel so fuckin go good" then she just lets go and backs away "what are you doing Lia?" I look at her not understanding what's going on "one don't call me Lia, two you destroyed my chance of pleasure so I just had to do the same and three don't ever do that again I was about to get laid and you have no right getting in between that" she's back to her cold and heartless facial expression, but with more anger and frustration, sexual frustration.

"Now if you excuse me I'm going home to my dog" and once again she walks away this time into a taxi and just disappears out of my sight. Oh fuck now I'm so fucking hard and just horny. She really has that affect on me!

I text Johnny I'm going home and then get in the first best taxi I found to go home. My hard is starting to heart by the time I arrive home, I get inside and go straight to the bathroom. Fuck how sexy she looked tonight m, in that short black dress hugging her body perfectly. I start stroking and rubbing my cock. Imagine her just sitting on me and letting me just penetrate her... I need her now fuck the thought of being inside her and feeling her just drives me crazy. The same way she drives me crazy by just talking and just fucking existing. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum any second the thought of her wrapped around me drives me over the edge once again. That felt so fucking good I can't wait to actually be inside her wet pussy.
———
I wake up the next day hungover, and I look at the time to realize "fuck I'm late again she'll probably kill me" I run out of bed get my bag and run out my house. Practice starts in five minutes and it takes me about 20 mins to get there.

"Your late, what was the first rule" she says angry, I'm not sure if she's angry about yesterday or me being late.

"Not to be late" I say looking down

"Well now that you've already broken that rule... again. You can start by skating 30 no 40 laps" I nod and start my laps.

"Oh and Noah when your done sit on the bench" I nod once again and start over.

She continues with the practice with the boys, she makes sure to help everyone with how to do it. Putting their hand on her to show them how to do things... is she punishing me for today and yesterday in one? I think so!

Then when Brandon needs help she sets his hand on her hips and put her hand on his abs and remark them "wow you really have good abs" she says giving a shy smile. She's fucking teasing me still! God it's driving me insane.

Johnny come up to me "what the fuck happened to you yesterday?"

"I kind of saw Li- Evangelia and she was making out with another guy so I got..."

"Jealous, you got jealous!" He says in a slight mocking type of way

"Yes so I kind of interrupted it, then she seduces me just to leave me there..." I say with shame...

"You mean she got you hard and horny and then left you after you cock blocked her? Well this woman is my new favorite person in the world, she's a fucking badass! You deserved that though" I look at the ground

"Yeah I probably did I'm just I don't know it just got me so fucking mad I couldn't control it" I tell him still facing the ground.

"And now she's punishing you for both! Making sure to really tach us with herself, god I'm in love with her !"

"Stay the fuck away from her!" I tell him with an angry voice.

"Yeah yeah chill out Fabio" he then gets back to practice.

Is she really gonna make me sit here and watch them all getting to touch her and look at her with lust. She really is one for revenge, I like that. But not when it's used towards me, this is one of her ways to tease me and it's working it's really working!

"We're done for the day" she tells them "but Noah you can stay" and my heart starts beating fast, she is scary like really scary!

"Come here" she says, that sounds good she's teasing me and I love it!
She gets close really fucking close, trailing her fingers on my chest before looking into my eyes.

"Noah, what am I going to do about you, you can't follow the rules, can't let me have fun! It's a problem especially since I'm in charge here not you." She keeps eye contact but her hand starts trailing downward...

"You know if you ever do what you did yesterday I will and mark my words I.will.make.you.suffer. Who knows maybe you'll just have to watch me please someone else too teach you a lesson! But I suppose you don't want that. And in order for that not to happen I suggest you NEVER do something like that again!" And her hand is gently massaging my cock.

"How does it feel Noah? Tell me am I making you feel good?"

"Mmmhhmmm fuck that's so fucking good!" no it really fucking is! "But Angel, you won't ever need another man's touch ever again!" And she massages more and more making my stand straight out.

"Now that's not for you to decide!" And suddenly the sensational feeling is gone m, and I open my eyes so is she. I look down and realize that I can't go to the changing rooms right now. That's what she wanted all along... this was my fucking punishment. She really is sensational this woman!

When I get in the car with Johnny I tell him what happened "oh your kidding me! I love her, I'm gonna ask her to marry me or something!"

"You do that and I will kill you" I look at him with a serious face "yeah I've gathered that! But I would trust her to protect me from you!" Fucking dick.

This woman will be the death of me, and I smile at the thought of it!

Authors note:
Yeahhhhh it's starting to get a little more spicy. And I mean smut in the male perspective>>>>>
Don't forget to vote😘
Word count: 1435