Chapter Thirty Seven

The two arrive at Sunspear where everyone is waiting for them. Oberyn rant to Aerasanne the whole time they're walking towards the council room of Doran Martell.

The two were surprised to see that everyone are anxiously waiting for them. Aera sighed and sit on her sit a while ago.

"What happened!?" Ellaria asked. Areo was also there, he's wary about Aera because he just saw the girl yell at his Prince... She will do it again.

"They're fine but you should have seen them! They're big! Bigger than horses and they're a hot beast" Oberyn said and Aera rolled her eyes.

"You've seen them?" Ellaria asked bewildered and Oberyn nodded.

"Bigger than I expected. They're beasts and quite scary..." The man trails off before looking at Aera " But they're beautiful" He said and Aera smiles.

"What did you see?" Doran asked. Oberyn look at Aera, asking for her permission to speak and Aera just nodded.

"Dragons," Oberyn said causing everyone to shut up.

"Dragons?" Areo asked. "The flying creatures above the clouds are dragons? That's impossible, Prince Oberyn"

"Is it?" Aera asked. "I'm quite protective of them as they are to me so don't do the stunt that your men did once again... We will not like it" Aera warned, she doesn't care if she needs the alliance of the Dorne... No one will mess with her children.

The man was stunned hearing this.

"Areo, this is Princess Aerasanne Targaryen. We must welcome her into our home with respect. Princess, forgive my guards... They didn't know dragons are in our home" Doran stated and Aera stared.

"It's fine, none of them got hurt," Aera said.

"So dragons are really back?" Tyene asked her mother who nodded. A lot of wildings have seen the dragon and the Oberyn is the first one in Dorne.

"Where are they now?" Doran asked, he doesn't want to create a feud with Aera. He just needs to make sure none of his guards will do something stupid.

"Away, don't worry they're not here anymore and I would like to speak with Princess Arianne" Aera requested and the Prince nodded.

"Please escort our guest to Arianne right away" Prince Doran command Areo who nodded. Aera walks with the man away from everyone.

The moment they leave everyone manages to take a breath. " Are they a threat, Brother?" Doran asked.

"Yes, no matter how we see they are a threat if Princess Aerasanne turns her back on us. This is the most perfect alliance between Dorne and Targaryen, we will not survive it once they become our enemy. The Princess alone is a big threat." Oberyn said in full honesty.

Doran took a deep breath, they won't want to anger dragons. Luckily, none of the got hurt by the scorpion.

" Quentyn you will marry Daenerys, try to know more about her. Oberyn, your children should get her friendship" the Prince stated and they nodded.

_

Aera walks with Areo who's quiet the whole time. He reminds her of Ser Barristan Selmy.

" No need to tense up, Ser or Captain... I don't know how to address you. My house will be at Dorne's aid once they need help" Aera reassures and the man didn't say anything just walking beside her.

He pointed to the room of Arianne Martell before leaving. Aera watches as the man leaves." Rude" she muttered.

She entered the room of Arianne Martell who was almost naked on her bed. Aera rolled her eyes, she heard that this girl is a seductress and adventurous.