Chapter Twenty Six

The threat about Myrcella's safety isn't brought up as Oberyn Martell is alive and kicking and now negotiating with his brother about creating an army to support Daenerys reign.

Prince Doran doesn't want any war but his brother already promised Aera their support. "Can't believe you move without my Knowledge." Prince Doran said looking at Oberyn who just shrugs.

"The Princess is rather convincing." Prince Oberyn said.

"And had exquisite beauty," Ellaria added.
_

Aera at Kingslanding. The Princess had been sending food to the citizens, she doesn't want to get the attention of the high lords but who gives a shit.

Aera's gold is useful, she helps the citizens to build their homes and gives them some food supplies. Then people have begun to talk, asking who she is and some even called her the realm delight.

For her beauty and kindness. She gives a dozen donations at the orphanage, making sure the children have clothes and food for their daily life. Whenever she would visit the Orphanage the kids would always love to see her.

She even goes to the places where sick people are and help to nurse them, she never really got infected by any disease. The gods made sure of that, she has been helping people whenever the main characters of Game of Thrones don't need her help.

She hired a few people, and slowly their numbers got larger and larger... Volunteers. Aera starts paying them.

Everyone knows her as Aera. No one knows her origins but people begin to love the Princess. Aera bought a small compound in Kingslanding where the people she hired started working, they're the one who buys food, clothes, and any daily supplies that people needs.

"People need water, not wine," Aera said while massaging her temple, someone inside her organization bought ten barrels of wine when she ordered barrels of clean water to drink.

"Sell these wines to the merchant, or to anyone who loves to drink then use the money to buy some water... reminder, not wine but water!" Aera exclaims and the three people she asked nodded then leave.

A girl then approaches her. She's one of the people she helps, she's a whore who wanted to have a new life so Aera bought her from the brothels, and after that, the girl began to help her to provide for the people around Kingslanding.

Her name is Sheila. "My Lady, you need to calm down... People frequently makes mistake" The girl spoke out and Aera just nodded.

" Who makes the mistake of buying 10 barrels of wine when I stated that it will be provided for the Orphanage? " Aera grunted making the girl chuckle.

" Well... The kids could learn early" Shiela said while Aera rolled her eyes. " I have been working for you for months, my lady. But I know nothing about you" the girl spoke out making Aera turn to her.

Aera trusted no one, even though all this time Shiela had been nothing but loyal to her... She becomes her squire or servant.

" Well... There's nothing to know. My Father is a lord from Volantis... One of the richest men in Volantis and he wanted to marry me off to some lords here in Kingslanding. But he died, leaving all his wealth to me. I didn't want to marry some drunken cunt of a Lord that is why I started to help the needy with my father's money"Aera lied, she's a good liar even Shiela believes.

" Lady Aera, people in Kingslanding had been calling you their savior, guardian... The Realms Delight" Shiela apprised making Aera turn to her.

" Really... the last Realms Delight that I know is Rhaenyra Targaryen... The half-year Queen... " Aera said, she despised the greens for taking the rights of Rhaenyra Targaryen. "Shiela, while I'm gone take care of the people, I'll travel to Volantis to get some of my belongings." Aera tossed Shiela a small purse containing some gold.