Chapter Thirty Two

Aera goes back to the rest house while strolling towards the place she saw a guy, shirtless training with a wooden sword confusing the girl, because how on earth a man comes into her place?

Until it sinks in... It's Robb, Aera slowly moves toward the man nervous. She doesn't know why she's anxious.

Aera scans him, he's body is doing fine and he can move properly then he slowly turned. He comes face to face with Aerasanne.

The man stared at her, recognizing the girl in front of him... They both didn't say anything just stared at the familiar faces, tension filled the area. Aerasanne waited for the man to wake up for a very long time and here he is, with open eyes in front of her.

Yet she doesn't know what to say, the first time that someone made her speechless.

Aera took a deep breath. "You're awake" the Princess mumbled.

Robb gazed at those purple eyes that shimmers under the sun's light, a true beauty.

"You protected me," The man said. Aera's eyes drifted to the sword he was carrying. The man's already training his body after waking up. Aera was about to say something when Catelyn Stark rush towards them.

"Aera... Aerasanne, Robb's awake." Catelyn said looking at Aera and then at Robb. The Princess nodded.

"Don't tire out your body, Young Wolf" Aera told before leaving them to enter the house. The Princess entered her chamber and close the door behind her, she leans on it, she doesn't understand why her heart is beating so fast.

She pressed her hand on her chest to calm her breathing, she was still not used to her body weakening by 5%. Aera closed her eyes and sit down while still leaning on the door, she needs to regain her energy.

War is coming.

After a few minutes of rest, Aera decides to get out of her room to witness that Shireen and Catelyn are eating. Once the woman saw she invited her to eat but Aera declined.

The Woman stands up and approaches her. "Aera, could you talk to Robb? He doesn't want to stop training... He still hasn't eaten anything after waking up. I already explained to him everything but after that, he goes out to train." The woman is sure indeed worried for the safety of her son.

The man just woke up and now he's slowly putting his life in danger but training so much. Aera pressed her eyes close and nods.

Aera goes out to see Robb who still training nonstop, she grabs a wooden sword from the side. She's training Shireen how to fight which is why there are two wooden swords on the corner.

The other wooden sword is held by Robb. Aera surges toward the man to attack him but he manages to prevent it with his sword. Then they began to clash, but Aera manage to snatch his sword and push him down with the other hand.

Aera tossed the two swords on the ground. "You need to rest, your body cannot take it," Aera said making the man sit down on the log near them. Robb was about to retaliate but Aera push him to sit. "Just sit for a while!" Aera firmly instructed.

Aera sits down beside him. "You cannot force your body to train, it will shut down," Aera warned worriedly. She works tirelessly just to make sure the man wakes up only for him to kill his body.

"My mother told me everything, I cannot sit here and do nothing," Robb let out, he's been at odds by the fact that he's defeated. He lost everything, everything falls apart.

Aera understands him. " It's not doing nothing, it's doing what's best. You can train tomorrow, I'll help you but please rest your body." The Princess plead.