Chillaxing (GhostFace)

Thank you @Th3CheshireCat for requesting this! I really appreciate your request! I hope you like it!
~•~

The cold breeze of the forest seemed to pick up a little more than usual. The leaves rustled against the wind while the crows became more noisy and irritable. The winds became harsh and bitter, but it would not matter.

You wore a thick jacket in preparation for this. Your (H/C) hair slightly struggled against the wind as you approached your designated location. The location in which a large tree had "GF" carved into the bark.

You leaned your back against the large tree and awaited to see someone. You awaited to see the familiar ghost mask lurking in the shadows.

The sound of fabric shuffling caught your attention. You shifted your gaze over to the direction of the noise to see that eerie mask, but completely different than normal. The mask bore almost a smile with the becoming thin with a long pink tongue sticking out.

"Wazzup!" You waved.

"Wazzup!" Ghostface responded, walking up to you unarmed.

GhostFace immediately took a seat by the stump of the tree. You did the same while placing your hands into the pockets of the dark grey jacket. You rested your head against the tree while you friend did the same.

A long silence fell between the two of you, save for the occasional ruckus from the crows and the harsh wind. This silence was very strange as GhostFace was not normally this quite. You knew something was up, but you did not know what. He was very insistent on meeting you here after the trial. So what gives?

"What are we doing again?" You asked, tilting your head to face the masked killer.

"Relaxing." He responded without taking a look at you.

This felt odd and very unlike him still. Danny would normally talk to you for hours on end. Most of the time the conversations ended because you or he had to go to a trial. What was he thinking about?

"Just relaxing?" You asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Yeah. Gotta problem with it?" Danny replied, turning his head toward you.

The stupid mask was bother, but in a good way. It was hard to take him seriously with the tongue sticking out an all. A part of you had been trying not to laugh the entire time.

You say, holding in a giggle, "No. It just feels...strange."

"I suppose for a survivor that makes sense. It much be trial after trial for you guys. I would say I feel ya, but I actually don't." He nodded.

You instantly broke. A loud giggle escaped your lips. The giggle evolved into a laugh. GhostFace tilted his head, but you continued on.

"What is so...funny?" Danny asked with confusion.

"I'm sorry! It is the mask. I can't do it." You giggled.

"It is a pretty silly mask. Although, you weren't laughing in the trial."

"Cause you were trying to kill me."

"That's fair. I guess I would be scared if someone was trying to kill me with a mask like this."

GhostFace immediately took off the mask and set it aside. Before you could ask, he swiftly placed his body in front of you and loomed over you. Heat flushed up into your cheeks as his face drew closer to yours. Danny gently placed a couple of his finger under your chin and slowly tilted your head up to face him better. His brunette locks danced in the wind while a smirk parted his lips.

"What about now? Can you take me seriously?" Danny spoke, his voice lowered but in sexy kind of way.

"Yeah yeah. Now get out of my face pretty boy. We came here to relax. Not to be flirtatious." You nervously smiled, placing your hands on his chest and gently pushing him away.